Online Game

Football Manager 2010 Network Game!!

I wasn't exactly sure where to put it, but this part of the forums has the most viewers so I thought I'd get the most publicity here. Sorry in advance if it's placed wrongly.

Hi guys.

So, i am looking to set up a league that is available for any FM fan to join in and play. This will be a first to me so i would like any suggestions from you guys about how you feel this league could be made better, more fun and quicker to play. (As well all hate having to wait ages for a mate to press continue!!)

First of all im looking to stick to one nation as the game would be more competetive and we would all have more fun playing eachother that way, and in this case the safe bet would be choosing England. Not sure how many people will want to sign up to play, so at the moment everyone will get a random team from the Premiership. I will leave other nations running in the background also to make more player stats available.

So if your interested reply here or feel free to PM me Different suggestions are more then welcome!

Cheers, Joe.

P.S There seems to be a common problem with getting into other people's games on FM, and the best programme i know of at the moment is a small one called Hamachi. It doesn't take up much space and is safe, so consider downloading that if you wish to join in

Archived