Legends Database 2010 - Official Release -

Deus84

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zahovic was perhaps the only "star" that Slovenia had. He played for Valencia, Benfica and other teams.

(Partizan, Proleter Zrenjanin (loan), Vitória, Porto, Olympiacos, Valencia, Benfica )

One error i have just noticed. Bert Trautmann, the German Goalkeeper at Man City has a contract that runs till 1.7.20111. So in theory he is tied down for a hell of a long time, however i can offer him a contract and take him for free (possibly an error caused by the long contract).

Been enjoying playing it so far :) Faces don't all match but it's not big deal really and happy that Nottingham Forest 79 team is in but think I'll make a few changes and add few more players to it to make it just perfect lol.

Thanks Deus

One error i have just noticed. Bert Trautmann, the German Goalkeeper at Man City has a contract that runs till 1.7.20111. So in theory he is tied down for a hell of a long time, however i can offer him a contract and take him for free (possibly an error caused by the long contract).

Yeah i noticed that, confused the hell outta me.

Typing error, thanks for telling me :) nottmlad69 the faces are ok, you just need to load the proper database (default=normal) at the beginning of the game not the patched one. How many times did i say that ? :D

Typing error, thanks for telling me :) nottmlad69 the faces are ok, you just need to load the proper database (default=normal) at the beginning of the game not the patched one. How many times did i say that ? :D

I get the crash dumps if i load the default :(

Just have a question. Yoann Gourcuff in Bordeaux for example is taken away from your database but other modern players that is in Bordeaux today (IRL) is there. Why is that so? Is it because if you put a Classic/Legend players that is very good you then also take away a very good player so the teams quality balance are equal with before the change?

Deus, great work! First time playing this Legends database, having fun so far. (Y)

Anyway, two things :

1) Anybody managed to sign Pele or Maradona in the first season? ;D Expensive as hell, and neither club looks like they want to part.

2) How come some of the current superstars are not in the game? I searched for David Villa (Valencia/Zaragoza/Gijon) and Dani Alves (Barca/Sevilla) and neither was in. Is this on purpose? If so, why?

Cheers.

I did creat zahovic. too good, but i don't mind^^. I don't no if this is the right thread. I know alot of missing half classic players like zahovic. Should I write them down here in case you need them, too check and so on.

I notice several of the pictures on the facepack are muddled up so players have the wring players picture, anyone know a way to rectify that?

its written a few Times in the topic :) you should load the default database when launching fm and not the patched one otherwise picture will be mixed up ;)

Hankis you got the point with gourcuff

ivanro you re right about villa and alves i forgot them, but i guess that not all the modern legends have to' be in otherwise there will be to many champions and the game won t be' balanced ( and besides there will always be people complaining why x modern player is not in the game )

Excellent work - so glad you did the database in this format and not a specific year.

I have patch 10.3 installed but on game startup select 10.2 update and tick the changed data file to allow the legends database all works fine except faces are out (I know this has been reported). Real shame as it helps with the nostalgic feel when searching the players of yester-year.

Anyways - well done.

p.s bought Puskas right at the start of the game for £5.5m - started as Man Utd and desperately needed a CB especially when I play 1 up top and have Law already but how could I resist!

Sent this as pm to Deus, but just in case he doesn't see it . . .

Hello mate, i've just edited Robbie Fowler into the database, is there any way you could sort a picture for me so that it is similar to the other ones you did for the Liverpool legends ?

By this i mean headshot cutout of him as i have absolutely no idea how to cut out headshots of players but i do know how to insert pics into the game.

if possible could you do one of the young Fowler from the 93-97 era when he was scoring 25-30 goals a season and not the old ****** Robbie,

thanks for any help mate.

Will this not work on the original db either? Only on 10.2?

Also, if you run it with 10.3, will it just crash? or is it just the pics that are messed up?

I can live with no pics rather than having to use that 10.2 patch.

Will this not work on the original db either? Only on 10.2?

Also, if you run it with 10.3, will it just crash? or is it just the pics that are messed up?

I can live with no pics rather than having to use that 10.2 patch.

I've been using 10.3 but it crashes. There are some people who seems to have some luck using 10.3 to play it.

Ok, read this :

- fm 10.0/10.1 ???

- fm 10.2, load default/normal database DB AND PICTURES WORK

- fm 10.2, load 10.2 database DB WORKS, PICTURES DON'T

- fm 10.3' load default/normal database DB AND PICS DON T WORK; CRASH DUMPS

- fm 10.3, load 10.3 database DB WORKS, PIXS DON'T, RARE CRASH DUMPS

Ok, read this :

- fm 10.0/10.1 ???

- fm 10.2, load default/normal database DB AND PICTURES WORK

- fm 10.2, load 10.2 database DB WORKS, PICTURES DON'T

- fm 10.3' load default/normal database DB AND PICS DON T WORK; CRASH DUMPS

- fm 10.3, load 10.3 database DB WORKS, PIXS DON'T, RARE CRASH DUMPS

cant agree 10.3, db default, pics + db working, half season, no crash dump at all. For me ofc

edit: Wlodek Lubanski should be Wlodzimierz Lubanski.

edit2: @down, dunno mine are working fine.

Regarding the pictures thing, if it's of any help, with FM2010 (and presumably future versions) it is not advisable to use the unique ids in the config for any created players.

Instead use the alternate method which is:

<record from="sterling" to="graphics/pictures/person/raheem sterling 8-12/portrait"/>

(the picture is called sterling, the player is called raheem sterling, and his dob is 8th Dec).

I hope this of help to you :)

I got some players that is not in the game! they aren't real legend but one of the best of their country!

Albania

Rudi Vata

Altin Rraklli

Austria

Andreas Herzog

Toni Polzer

Roland Hattenberger

Josef Hickersberger

Kurt Java

Bosnia

Elvir Bolic

Sergej Barbarez

Vedin Music

Hasan Salihamidzic

Mirsad Hibic

Meho Kodro

Elvir Baljic

Bulgaria

Borislav Mikhailov

Hristo Bonev

Krassimir Balakov

Dimitar Penev

Nasko Sirakov

Zlatko Yankov

Ayan Sadakov

Emil Kostadinov

Petr Zekhov

Atanas Mikhaylov

Croatia

Aljosa Asanovic

Zvonomir Zoldo

Goran Vlaovic

Georgia

Temuri Ketsbaia

Greece

Mimis Papaigannou

Hungary

Imre Garaba

Sandor Matrai

Ference Sipos

Lazlo Balint

Mate Fenyresi

Florian Albert

Imre Lakaty

Israel

Mordechai Shpigler

Ireland

Robbie Keane

Steve Staunton

Niall Quinn

Norway

Kjetil Rekdal

Romania

Christian Chivu

Adrian Mutu

Gyula Bodola

Russia

Alexei Smertin

Aleksandr Mostovoi

Serbia

Zoran Mirkovic

Dragan Stojkovic

Ljubinko Drulovic

Slovakia

Peter Dubovski

Marek Hamsik

Slovenia

Milan Osterc

Sebastjan Cimirotic

Saso Udovic

Miran Pavli

Turkey

Alpay

Arif Erdem

Some players are in but they are GM and coach and so on!

Mate some of those players are in the game :D A few examples: Balakov plays for Stuttgart, Albert for Ferencvaros, Dragan Stojkovic

for Ol. Marseille, Zvonimir Soldo for Stuttgart and so on. I will check for the other ones and see if they deserve a place in the next update. Thank you very much for the feedback Btw !

Great work Deus. Just downloaded, will start my save in the next week or 2. One question have you edited all the competition names like last year?

If this is half as good as last years I'll be well happy. Thanks.

Yeah, sorry for that! but maybe I was in a hurry, but i thought I saw some of the players in the game but they was not exactly players! I mean, they was general manager och coach. Hehe. can see if I find more players. Fun

Great work Deus. Just downloaded, will start my save in the next week or 2. One question have you edited all the competition names like last year?

If this is half as good as last years I'll be well happy. Thanks.

What do you mean competition names ? Never done that. I've edited awards winners...maybe you mean that ? :D And this is not half good as last year, it's much better :D

Barnsley : what do you mean with default patch ? 10.1 ? 10.2 ? 10.3 ? The db seems to work fine just with 10.2 (read the first topic, it's all written there)

yeah i've followed that! i select default at the start and i get through a few screens and get a crash dump :(, well i have 10.3 installed. How do i get rid of that im quite confused and i really want this to work i have had a look around on it and im so excited to play!

that's why it's not working. The database does not work fine on 10.3, some users managed to make it work, some others don't. If it does not work for you and you wanna try it just uninstall the game, reinstall and put ONLY the 10.2 patch. Then, it should work. Thank you very much sigames :)

Gerd Muller loves the hatricks...he has played 18 competitive games and scored nineteen goals, but the annoying thing is he doesnt just chip in with 1 a game and give me a constant stream, 15 of those goals have come from the 5 hatricks he's scored.

But cant complain, 18 competitive games played and yet to lose, including a draw at Madrid in the champions league, with a 77% win percentage.

mmm, Deus, do you reckon you could start a saved game with the leagues in, upload it for me so that i could just download the saved game? maybe that may work?

That is actually a great idea.

As far as I understand the Legends Database only works without problems with the 10.2 patch.

As new patches are savegame compatible, it should work out fine, when someone uploads a perfectly working, 10.2 based savegame.

Anyone with a 10.3 patch, should then be able to play with this.

Am I correct?

1 question Deus.

When doing the players did you take into account what they were actually good for and edit their stats manually in order to make the player ?

Or did you merely leave the stats at 0 and simply put the CA and PA up to what you thought was appropriate ?

Example: Gerd Muller was known as not being particularly fast but he was lethal inside the box and so if you simply put his CA upto 185 or so and his PA 196 etc the CPU may give him 20 pace and 16 finishing etc

Same goes for every other player in the database.

Thanks.

More players^^

Japan

Masami Ihara

Tsunami

Kunishige Kamamoto

Hiromi Hara

Takuya Takagi

Miyamoto

Kanada

Randy Samuel

Costa Rica

Paulo Wanchope

Hernand Medford(For us Swedes)^^

Haiti

Emmanuel Sannon(Legend in Haiti)Scored only WC goal in history for Haiti

Zaire

Ilunga Mwepa(Check youtube) against brazil

Mexico

Alberto Garcia Aspe

Luis Flores

USA

Joe-Max Moore

Earnie Stewart

Egypt

Hany Guda Ramsy

Uruguay

Obdulio Varela

Hector Castro

Fernando Morena

Angel Romano

Paulo Montero

DARIO SILVA

Rodolfo Rodriguez

Peru

Valeriano Lopez

Victor Benitez

Jose Del Solar

Paraguay

Jose Cardozo

Roque Santa Cruz

Chile

Alberto Fouilloux

Carlos Caszely

Roberto Rojas

Sergio Livingstone

Javier Margas

Fabian Estay

In editor, some of this players are in bur not as a player.

i don't know if anyones said anything about it yet but freddie ljungberg is still retired from international football which is disappointing to say the least

and also FallenAngel have u looked at ferencvaros and hodved for players plus a certain austrian superstar that u can get for free due to his military service. ;)

That is actually a great idea.

As far as I understand the Legends Database only works without problems with the 10.2 patch.

As new patches are savegame compatible, it should work out fine, when someone uploads a perfectly working, 10.2 based savegame.

Anyone with a 10.3 patch, should then be able to play with this.

Am I correct?

i think this will work! mon people upload us a game with some leagues in!