60 games without losing...

...and I lose my last match of the season to chelsea with my reserves out. Fair enough, I can handle that. Next game is chelsea in the FA cup final and there is no way I will lose two on the trot after going unbeaten for 60 games and it being a cup final and all...right? Wrong, so unbelievably, frustratingly, annoyingly WRONG. I lost 2-1 in the FA cup final to chelsea. 60 games unbeaten and when it really REALLY counts, we cock it up. To say I'm pulling my hair out would be the understatement of the year.

Barcelona next in the champs league final. Surely we wont lose that will we? I think before I have even played it I can tell you we will lose. What an unbelievably bad time to hit a slump.

I hate this game sometimes.

Yes, it's a rant, I'm not trying to dress it up as anything else, it is 100% rant! :thup:

I have another ranting thread, I went unbeaten in the league and finished second!! that was painful.

I'll let you know how the barcelona game goes.

Haha, some people will moan about the rant, but I love to read that other players have similarly short tempers to mine, lol.

How did the Barca game go?

These rants are fine! I can put up with these... It's the SI this and I can't believe you haven't fixed the hight advantage that young midfielders from Camaroon have! I WILL NEVER BUY THIS GAME AGIAN!

God thats annoying. He makes genuinely upset about his team.. Hang in there buddy, you have no idea how many mice I've been through since playing FM :thup:

Similar thing happened to me, I was close to breaking the Dutch league record for consecutive clean sheets held by PSV, guess what my next game is PSV away, they took about 2 minutes to score and stop me getting the record

Some people on here saying how the game has been programmed to make sure you don't go on unbeaten runs like these, just a cheap shot at those people really.

They need cheap shots lol, makes me laugh the amount of people who scream bug whenever something slightly random happens, or they notice patterns that are not really there

What's annoying isn't losing streaks and matches. What's annoying is that you field your reserves then you lose and get slammed by the media, the fans, the players get affected - all this because the game takes no account of your intentions nor can you inform it in any way.

And then you field your best team again but the loss has its effect on the team and you suffer.

60 games unbeaten? Yeah, this game is seriously programmed to stop long unbeaten runs!!!!!!!!!!

don't worry i am 210 games (league games) unbeaten

and is quite easy winning every single match in the league i had 30 games winning streak :)

Archived