stevio11

Reserve results and match reports not showing

5 posts in this topic

Playing as Birmingham in my second season when all of a sudden, my reserve match reports are not showing in my new agents any more. I get the message asking me what first team squad memebers are available but never get the message telling me the result and report.

Anyone else had this happen and if so,how did you fix it.

Playing as Birmingham in my second season when all of a sudden, my reserve match reports are not showing in my new agents any more. I get the message asking me what first team squad memebers are available but never get the message telling me the result and report.

Anyone else had this happen and if so,how did you fix it.

Have had this same experience since installing the 10.3 patch. Quite irritating.

are the reserve games on full detail? Otherwise is pretty pointless anyway.

This happened to me. I got the reports back by going to manager options i think it is (cant check because im at work). Have a look down to the reserve and u18 options. Have you got your assistant or a coach 'taking charge' of the team? You can change who you want to take charge with the drop down menu. Once you change it to one of your backroom staff you should start to get reports after every game.