Does unhappy player have affect on the match?

An unhappy player is likely to be demotivated and may cause him to become more mistake-prone than he usually is. Depending on his position and how the game is going, he could potentially have a large affect on the game. They could cost you a match by either missing chances that they normally put away or make defensive errors they dont usually make.

One of my regens is world class,but he just can not settle into the area,i have given him `leave of absence` three times now and he is still unhappy..despite this i still played him as his stats where brilliant..but it didnt matter,he just would not score,while my 33 year old striker that is half the regens stats piles them in..now i`ll never play an unsettled player ever again.

One of my regens is world class,but he just can not settle into the area,i have given him `leave of absence` three times now and he is still unhappy..despite this i still played him as his stats where brilliant..but it didnt matter,he just would not score,while my 33 year old striker that is half the regens stats piles them in..now i`ll never play an unsettled player ever again.

I have 2 such players in my current team. :(

One SC (Adriano) and one DC (Miranda) both from Brazil coincidentally.

Adriano still scores regularly but Miranda sure is making costly mistakes at the back that lead us to losing points.

But they both are the best players in my squad and I just can't afford to loose them.

Archived