4-1-1-2-2 Sacre Coeur, by Le Bleond

After finding a wonderful tactic on fm-base, made by Jolly Joker, who i thank 1 million years for inventing it, i decided to download and play it several matches in holiday...To my amusement the tactic was superb...Then in need of more goals scored i tweaked it, till i found the best of it: a very fluid philosophy overload strategy and short passes...The original tactic had balanced philosophy and default passes...

I played various teams, winning 2 times in a row the romanian championship with my home town Brasov, a middle table team, and promoting with San Marino, Badalona and Independiente de Rivadavia (from Argentina).

My tactic , Le Bleond Sacre Coeur, is not my invention but a tweaked tactic of Jolly Joker, and I say that not to cause any disagrements with somes that would say i stole it.

But enough talking...Managers...I present you : Le Bleond "SACRE COEUR" tactic

DOWNLOAD LINK : http://www.filefront.com/15920043/lebleond%20-%20sacre%20coeur%20tactic%20%28San%20Marino%2C%20Mar%202010%29.tac

20100324182432.jpg

20100324182446.jpg

and now i'm waiting for your comments...:D

The tactic looks impressive especially as you have taken on a very poor side in a lower division and this allows for a good comparison. I scanned through your other thread and there appears to be a career in Argentina and some other one, were these with the same tactic?

What was your financial situation in this game and was there a takeover? Also your results prior to the tactic (first screenie) dont appear that bad, was the change that apparent?

yeah i took over a small team in argentina Independiente de Rivadavia, media pred 14th, but there i used a rigid philosophy, not a very fluid one, as i thought i do not have quality players to dominate the game and score lots. so financial was bad in seconde division, but when i promoted i received 400k for transfers, money that i used to loan some River Plate players

Would it be possible for you to try this tactic on Crystal Palace as part of my tactical challenge? You can holiday if you wish but the choice of that team is because they have a 10 point deduction and no money. So its all about the tactics, at least at the beginning.

sure why not...i will PM you whan i will start the game...but i use to loan a lot of players, so i don't know if it's relevant the financial situation

I await results. You can post screenies here as that will help other gamers. The loaning issue is not a problem, the 10 point deduction is and at least at the start a good tactic will get past this quickly, a great tactic will do even better so thats what I would like to see. I await your posts, PM or otherwise. :)

Archived