Jed_Leeds_ United_ Fan

Starting a new game (conference on patch 10.3) Any ideas?

5 posts in this topic

After just getting robbed in the Paint trophy Leeds 1 - 1 Southampton (P) ( southampton goalkeeper got a 9.1:rolleyes:), Ive decided to start a new game, Im guna prove that patch 10.3 is still beatable with the same tactic I allways use (14412 Attacking Formation - since CM97/98) and Im guna start off with a conference team. Has anyone got any ideas of a good start?

I know I hate 10.3 but looks like Im stuck with it as steam wont allow it any other way.... But Id rather play 10.3 than nothing at all :rolleyes:

Im looking for a team with a decent ground,decent squad to start with,not too bad finances and hasnt won a major league trophy before...

Should be fun :D

What team should I be thread in the GPGT forum.

My suggestion is: Gateshead! 'mon the heed.

After just getting robbed in the Paint trophy Leeds 1 - 1 Southampton (P) ( southampton goalkeeper got a 9.1:rolleyes:)

So goalkeepers aren't allowed to have good games now :confused:

Ive decided to start a new game, Im guna prove that patch 10.3 is still beatable with the same tactic I allways use (14412 Attacking Formation - since CM97/98) and Im guna start off with a conference team. Has anyone got any ideas of a good start?

Personally I don't think you'll win anything with that formation ;)

So goalkeepers aren't allowed to have good games now :confused:

Ovcoarse they are, but not in cup finals :D It just annoyd me that the best goalie rating against me just happend to be in the most important game of the season, so I switched the game off in disgust. I had P38 W 31 D7 L0 aswell... nevamind.

I reckon i can :p

The early contenders at the moment are York City, Gateshead, Rushdon Diamonds (I think I can get a good transfer income from lee tomlin - hes valued at 200k :eek:) and mansfield town (they have two 100k players and a good stadium..)