Disc trouble.....

I have been a player of FM since the beginning (CM) of the series....I have always used the program on a windows/pc platform.....no issues!

Last year I swapped platforms (mac) and bought the latest incarnation (2010)....all worked fine enough with minor issues regarding the size of my display. However around a month ago my disc drive stopped reading my FM disc entirely....wouldn't recognise it at all.....I have tried every thing I could think of plus a few other things too yet cannot resolve this issue.I am running latest snow leopard mac os and have more than enough processing power and storage/ram capacity....recently bought a fresh copy ( still retailing at £32 !) and am experiencing the same thing with new disc!! grrr! I did have the demo , which was supposed to dove tail into the full program and I have no luck there either....currently to get my fix I am forced to use the demo ( up to Christmas 2010) over and over , which as you might guess is infuriating....Please: can anyone help as there is no official recourse I can find?

Sega? SI? Someone? please!! :(:thdn:

Archived