Rejects Loan Offer?!?!?!

ARGGHH!!! :mad:

Playing as AFC Telford on patch 10.3

I signed a central midfielder from Walsall on loan. He has been a revalation since signing getting 18 assists and 3 goals.

It was on an initial 5 month, but I extended for a further 3 months.

His deal was running out just before the last game of the season, in which the title will be decided, It is still a three horse race for top spot (1st 79, 2nd 79, 3rd 77). I tried ro renew to the end of the season and he REJECTS?!?!?

I mean cmon, he is potentially gonna miss out on a league winners medal, when he has been a star all season long. :confused::confused:

Anyone else seen this kind of thing?

Often I find they reject it when they try to renew it, but as soon as that happens, just wait until he goes back to his club, quickly make a new offer and then he will more often than not accept the second offer. Seems a bit buggy to me but that has happened quite a bit in my game.

I've had players in on loan, done really well, listed Carlisle as favourite club and me as favoured personnel. Then when I try and renew: "XXX has no intention of going on loan to Carlisle".

I think it's maybe to do with them playing very well for you and then thinking they can get into their original team now?

But sometimes if the player is 17-18 surely the player should know he still won't get into he first team but i'm sure it happens when you loan a player from chelsea or man u and they have no chance of getting in the first team.

Yea I was in favoured clubs for him but not personnel.

Oh well his loss i suppose. Drew the last game but won the league anyway (2nd lost, 3rd won. Won the league on GD lol)

He was up for BSN player of the season aswell. Very strange

EDIT: He did win POTS. No winners medal though

Archived