Need help with identifying few screens

Deloma

I have tried to change some text sizes and so far I have been partially sucessefull. I managed to change text size for all the text in player and news screen by editing settingx.xml. The only thing I wasn't able to change was the text size on top of the screen where Team Name, team position and all the tabs are located.

So my question is in which xml files can I find

The Top Bar text (Team Name, Position)

Text that is written in the tabs

Text that is written on buttons at top (Manager Name)

Also is it possible to edit text size on player names in tactic screen and in 3D view over their heads?

Haven't been able to localize any of this info so far so any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

The Top Bar text (Team Name, Position) - Titlebar.xml located in skins/SKIN_NAME/panels

Text that is written in the tabs - not sure, the sections.xml file located in the sections folder might control it, but there are no text size codes in that file so they might be controlled by one of the text settings in the settings file.

Text that is written on buttons at top (Manager Name) - Menubar.xml located in skins/SKIN_NAME/panels

Player Names on tactics screen are controlled by tactic panel.xml (outside match) and team selection.xml (in match) both located in the panels folder.

It's not possible to edit the text in the 3D Match Engine.

• 2 months later...

Is there a way to easily identify what you're looking for from an archive without resorting to asking on here? It's going to be a bit of pain if I have to keep coming around to ask every time.

I'm not sure which xml file refers to the scout reports screen from the panels archive, can anyone help with that?

Cheers.

Once you have messed around with enough xml files it should be easy enough (most of the time) to see what screen the xml file relates to - most of the files will have a line that gives the title of the panel it relates to, with other files it is easy to see what the coding relates to, the file names are the first thing to look at though.

You can set the row height in the settings.xml file, however it will only affect the files that use the default height and don't have a height set in their xml file, however I think the profile screen has it's own heights set:

How to change the row heights; in general and on the Squad Screen, on the League Table Screen and on the Player Attributes Screen

Archived