Player names that make you go WTF

There is apparently a South African player in the database with the surname Hitler so in theory, a South African regen could pick it up at some point.

I'm still fond of Pheng Pheng Pheng Pheng of Vietnam. And I suppose my star Japanese players first name of Yusuke (You suck) is pretty cool. One of my youth strikers though has an awesome name... Fabrizio Zonzini. Dubbed the next Andy Selva, no less.

Originally posted by Nobby_McDonald:

That reminds me of a John Motson commentary at a finals (can't remember which one).

"And Germany are about to make a substition... Kuntz..."

Euro 96, Motson was talking about Germany winning the last few games...then came out with Kuntz hehe

I signed a physio with the last name of Gay...

Message came up "Gay signs for Southampton"

I assumed it was John O'Shea but alais is wasnt.

Originally posted by Bassman666:

german

stefan kuntz

beautiful, just beautiful

2 world wars eh? ha ha

You must remember the original video for 'Three Lions' - banned by the Beeb - which had the German wall with all the players sporting 'kuntz' on the backs of their shirts icon_biggrin.gif

Danger Fourpence

Bongo Christ

NickT - Seriously? Who do they play for? There is a real-life Bungo Singh in India - should be in the game.

Almost fell off my couch when my new lot of academy players came in, a kinky cross-dressing Zimbabwean...LOVELACE SIBANDA!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Pity he was sh!te and I had to release him...maybe he'll also join LA Galaxy and sent off against Argentina in a World Cup!!! icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Shiny223:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Y@$H!:

Some regen made me almost p!ss myself...CAMPBELL DICK...The headline...Wenger chases Dick...ROFLMFAO!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

God thats feckin brilliant, mate. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha ha, yep...some classics too from commentary when playing him:

* "Dick hit the post" * yow that must'v hurt icon_biggrin.gif

* "The crowd chant Dick's name" * the perv's!!

and the classic...

"Dick should've scored" icon_biggrin.gif LOL hahahahaha

Originally posted by Y@$H!:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shiny223:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Y@$H!:

Some regen made me almost p!ss myself...CAMPBELL DICK...The headline...Wenger chases Dick...ROFLMFAO!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

and the classic...

"Dick should've scored" icon_biggrin.gif LOL hahahahaha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dick heads wide?

okay ive seen a few on my current game...

my german star striker johan geyer

then my centre back is kunze

there was a guy called curtis jackson (nickname him 50cent perhaps?)

and then realmadrid have a defender called kalashnikov (hes a real gun of a player!)

Originally posted by skintsaint:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shiny223:

and the classic...

"Dick should've scored" icon_biggrin.gif LOL hahahahaha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dick heads wide? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dick is really up for this match.

Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Danger Fourpence

Bongo Christ

NickT - Seriously? Who do they play for? There is a real-life Bungo Singh in India - should be in the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently Danger Fourpence plays for Caps Utd, and I don't know who he plays for but Bongo is from Congo. As far as I can tell, neither is in the game.

Few more at http://nameoftheyear.blogspot.com/2007/04/zimbabwe-is-f...s-danger-brains.html

Originally posted by Quacky:

Stade de Suisse Wankdorf, home of BSC Young Boys. Its a well known thing backpackant, they rebuilt the stadium from the old Wankdorf but its still in the name.

Oh man... anyone remember the Soccernet headline regarding that? Truly legendary.

Young Boys' Wankdorf erection woe.

And then, two years later, Young Boys Wankdorf erection relief. icon_biggrin.gif

Whoever came up with those headlines deserves a pay rise.

Originally posted by Dreaded Walrus:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Quacky:

Stade de Suisse Wankdorf, home of BSC Young Boys. Its a well known thing backpackant, they rebuilt the stadium from the old Wankdorf but its still in the name.

Oh man... anyone remember the Soccernet headline regarding that? Truly legendary.

Young Boys' Wankdorf erection woe.

And then, two years later, Young Boys Wankdorf erection relief. icon_biggrin.gif

Whoever came up with those headlines deserves a pay rise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is legendary.

Had a youth regen this season named Prince Cornwall (honest).

I'm sure Madge would be proud of her grandkiddies for getting in the Bournemouth setup.

He's actually not a bad left winger and I envisage good things of him.

Archived