Want to try out the portuguese league, but...

Mizta05

I love picking former greats and try to bring them back to greatness, and my choice for a new challenge is boavista from portugal, the former champion that now finds itself in the third best league. Now I really look to play the game as close to realism as possible, and from the discussion in the portuguese research thread, there is still alot of problems with the portuguese data, including several missing players from the Boavista squad. Furthermore, when looking at Boavista in the editor, it is evident that virtually no youth players are at the club in the game, something really sad when Boavista supposedly is the fifth biggest sportsclub in portugal.

To get to the point, can anybody suggest an update to me that improves the portuguese data and is compatible with the 10.3 db?

Thanks in advance!

Intresting thing.

I start playing unempoyed (10.3) and get work with VIZELA in the 3rd portugese division where Boavista play. Boavista have a great squad and media prediction gives them 1st place. Mine was 4th plae predicted. I bought some great Brazilian and sell some weak plaers...

After 5 games Boavista put yourself in the middle of the table and i was 2nd! It was away game with Boavista and i thought i`ll loose...but i won 4:0!!! Unbelivable!

So, now i`m in the last 3 game of the first season. And `ve won league with only one Lost!!! It was easiest season in my fm career:) since cm2! I havn`t use any scout utility or reloading...

Intresting thing.

I start playing unempoyed (10.3) and get work with VIZELA in the 3rd portugese division where Boavista play. Boavista have a great squad and media prediction gives them 1st place. Mine was 4th plae predicted. I bought some great Brazilian and sell some weak plaers...

After 5 games Boavista put yourself in the middle of the table and i was 2nd! It was away game with Boavista and i thought i`ll loose...but i won 4:0!!! Unbelivable!

So, now i`m in the last 3 game of the first season. And `ve won league with only one Lost!!! It was easiest season in my fm career:) since cm2! I havn`t use any scout utility or reloading...

Nice! In real life, Boavista is not doing that well in the league like in your game. They are currently 7 and are 21 points behind the leaders. your team Vizela are currently fourth. :)

Archived