Finland altrenative tier 4 and 5

jlammi

Ok I just managed to create Finland tier 5 (Nelonen) but there isnt real players most of clubs. Editor gave error first required minium 100 lower teams but I had to fix that editing xml-file itself :)

tier 1: Veikkausliiga

tier 2: Ykkönen

tier 3: Kakkonen (3 groups)

tier 4: Kolmonen (9 groups) 4 teams from each group relegating to tier 5

tier 5: Nelonen (12 groups) (15 IRL) - not enough teams to do it it correct so its fictive. 3 teams from each group promote tier 4

- not enough real players in tier 5 too much work to do update them.... but fm will create regens for them.

- Finnish Cup i had to remade too bc of 256 limit. Past winners are missing now then. Maybe fixing it later.

This will work only with 10.3 patch. Do not link or upload to anywhere else.

--- New file coming up later, tested last night to 2013 without crashes.

You can edit the xml directly in Notepad.

Load up the editor, database and your dbc file, and set up your cup how you want it. Ignore the 256-team limit error. Save the file uncompressed to get as an xml file; open it in Notepad. Search the xml for "256" and the entry will be quite obvious; it will be in a section for that specific cup. Change it to the correct figure, and save the file. Load the editor, load the database and load your xml file - job done. Just don't change the number, or it will revert to 256 - and you will need to do the above again to correct it. FM is perfectly capable of handling cups with more than 256 teams, it's simply an editor limitation.

• 4 weeks later...

- Finnish Cup i had to remade too bc of 256 limit. Past winners are missing now then. Maybe fixing it later.

I had to do this myself as well. But how did you lose the past winners? You only needed to remove the Finnish Cup from the Nation Rules and then add it there again. You don't have to touch the Finnish Cup in the Competitions part of the db (where the past winners data is found).

• 1 month later...

Archived