Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

@up great to hear that. I recivied few pm's with that my tweak works with big teams only, now testing it in FC F.C. København ;). After that will choose some rly low lvl team, and post back.

edit; meaby post which team i should test in the lower one, or simply pm me.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did u try any other changes?I did,even changed some players positions whithout any luck,by the way i manage Kavala ,a small greek club with media prediction 11th,no transfers and i lead the league(Greek Super League)

@jeorge: I didnt, coz everything is working briliant for me.

@Blade25: ok, i will look into it, but i'm rly enjoying F.C. København so let me finish at least one seson with them ;)

gcs I can confirm that your tactic works better with big teams having done a few tests with GAIS, Oldham, Juventus and Real Madrid.

Arab: What's your policy on OI's?

Generally don't use them. I went in hard on Kris Boyd in the Rangers game but I think thats the only one I've done.

gcs. My team was predicted to finish 5th but I'm currently joint top with Celtic. Don't think you would count them as a small team,but it's a big ask in Scotland to compete with the old firm. In addition we have alot of long term injuries at the start of the season. I'm not intending to buy anyone. I'm even playing a winger in the deep lying forward role (although trying to retrain him and don't play him in the big games)

Mr Hough There has been some confusion over the right sided striker. On my game he's a poacher but has scored 5 goals in nine games.

Hey have som questions to this great tactic!

1. Playing as At Madrid i have the following strikers:

Forlan, Aguero, Neymar, Oscar Cardozo and Lukaku

I am thinking Forlan and Cardozo for the center position and Aguero, Neymar and Lukaku on the wide striker positions. Any comments or recommendations for alternativ positions?

2. Have any one tried Sfraser training, i have always used Tugs training but i a different game (and different tactic) i tried Sfraser training and had good results. Better than what im getting with Tugs... So how important is the traning schedule?

PLay cardoso in the left hand side striker position. He is an absolute beast there.

I'm delighted even excited. I expected F.C. København will crash all others in league especialy with this tactic , ofc its best danish team, but anyway ve3qsw.png

didnt expect this, pretty awsome huh ?

2nd season with West Ham, still using classic. 15 games won in a row in premier league.

Team: Green, Cuellar, Aurelio, Marcano, Upson, Kovac, Parker, Collison, Cardozo, Cole and Diamanti.

Managed to sell Ilan for 12 million because he won player of the year for last season haha :D

PS: I need some good midfield youngsters. Are Veloso and Rodwell a good idea?

my tweaked tactic

Which uses the corner tactic(best defender attack far post) which create a lot of goals. Your tweaked formation - may I ask why all your strikers has hard tackling instruction? All that did for me was more yellow cards.

At home this is a wonderful and great attacking tactic, but it is totally useless away from home. With my newly promoted Coventry I have the following away stat for my second season: 1-3-15 (14-39). Does anyone have a good away tactic in that can be used in combination with this one?

At home this is a wonderful and great attacking tactic, but it is totally useless away from home. With my newly promoted Coventry I have the following away stat for my second season: 1-3-15 (14-39). Does anyone have a good away tactic in that can be used in combination with this one?

i totally agree....in home matches we totally dominated..but in away matches ...we were struggle..any ideas ?

Thanks for the info NeJebi. I will try just dropping him into the AM position on the wizard created version and see what happens. I played 1 game last night where is 0-0 with about 60 mins gone. Away from home to Rushden. Im Stalybridge and was getting bombarded by Rushden. Every time i got the ball up to my 3 strikers they were just getting pressured to much and either getting tackled or giving the ball away. So i dropped the middle striker back to the AM position to try and form a link between the midfield and the attack. I didnt change any of the sliders. We started to come back into the game. With my 2 strikers actually getting some more space and shots on goal. In the the 80th min my AM plays a one/two with one of my strikers and is put clean through and nicely slots the ball into the corner. That was last game i played before going to bed, so i havent had time to test with an AM after that. But now would be the perfect opportunity as my best striker has just got injured for 3 months, leaving me with only 2 others.

i totally agree....in home matches we totally dominated..but in away matches ...we were struggle..any ideas ?

I put mentality to counter, lower the d-line (same level as the preset 'width'), keep the tempo as the slowest, and adjust the time wasting depending on the team you play against! ie away to Arsenal, then i put the most time wasting, away to Everton, then midway to time wasting, away to Stoke, 1/4 up on time wasting...

playing as Dag & Red

now in the premiership...

played 16

won 3

drawn 5

lost 8

i've seen the computer use the corner cheat against me 3 times (screamer scored from someone lurking outside the area)

had two goal keepers get MOM awards

That said i beat Liverpool away, Man Utd away and drew with Chelsea at home so this is all very confusing

all my players meet Mr Hough's standards and i have no players below a 3 star rating

any advice?

my game with San Marino:

pics

so how come i use the same tactic and am almost relegated, do you che** ???

It looks like you haven't bought/loaned anyone? In my San Marino game i have sold almost everyone for 0-20k each. With the free wagebudget i've snapped up free transfers that are all way better then the players you start off with. Also, four players in my starting eleven where loaned youngsters from Serie A sides, which are also way better then anything you have or can buy.

You're not using the same tactic as me by the way, i'm using 10.3 Wizard beta, although i don't think that should make a difference. I don't cheat in any way, i don't even have the tools.

Edit:

Some great players i managed to get in my San Marino side:

Sergi (26k) This guy is 16yo and looks amazing, should be first priority once you free up 26k.

Luigi Castaldo (40k) My main striker, scored 43 goals in 48 matches, also had 26 assists.

Emanuelle Pesaresi (free) Brilliant left back for 1 or 2 seasons.

Fernando Derveld (free) Absolute beast in defence. Played him as DC and he scored 21 headers sofar by attacking the far post at corners

Ramon Luijten (free) great DMC or MC, although he needs alot of matches to get his condition and stamina up.

Nwankwo Obiora (loan) Loaned from Inter, this guy improved alot in one season and can play either DC, DMC or MC

Jurgen Prutsch (loan) Great stats for DMC, improved alot aswell

Francisco Salomon (8k) Another solid Centreback.

Stephen Ayodele Makinwa (Loan) This guy starts of at Lazio but gets unhappy fast, managed to loan him during the winter transfer window

Pedro, alicante B (45k) This guy is faster than anything else in the Serie C2, and has a great dribbling to top it off. Scored around 30 goals and a bucketload of assists.

I decided to give the classic tactic a try with Leeds. I managed to storm the league, winning promotion with 10 games left and bagging the league title with 8 games left.

I also won the JPT. My strikers are on fire Beckford has 50 goals so far (may get more as still have a couple of games left).

I do however have a big problem in defense concededing 1.5 goals a game.

I will be investing in my defence to prepare for the Championship.

But are there any tips for the defense as i have no idea about the sliders.

P.S Another amazing contribution by Mr. Hough

I started a new save with rotherman, I had to use loans and free transfers to get the players i need and it went very well in my first season using the classic tactic, I won league 2 with 103 points. 90 goals and 50 against.

In my secound seaon i used the Wizard tactic its late feb and im sitting 4th in league 1. I reached the last four of the league cup!, I admit i got lucky on the draws but i did knock out newcastle and myself got knocked out by bolton. I have also got to the final of the FA trophy.

I have had no monay to by players but i have made the club plenty with my cup runs :)

I have a few questions i like to ask you guys though.

I dont seem to be able to score with any cornors or crossing, the balls just gets knocked wide or over the bar all the time.

Also i love to know what touchline instructions you chaps are using with the Wizard tactic, Best shouts ect.

Cheers!

I put mentality to counter, lower the d-line (same level as the preset 'width'), keep the tempo as the slowest, and adjust the time wasting depending on the team you play against! ie away to Arsenal, then i put the most time wasting, away to Everton, then midway to time wasting, away to Stoke, 1/4 up on time wasting...

Cheers, I will give this a try!

Hi All,

Thnaks to MrH for these tactics i have been a huge fan of all of them, including this. The only issue i have is the D and not nessesary the amount but the style i would say that 70% of their golas come from an outside the box strike, can i counter this? Also about 25% then come from pacey strikers getting behind, are there any suggestions for this?

Cheers for everything!

Just finished a season with West Ham using this tactic.

Finished 1st. Ilan picked up 35 goals in the Premier League Alone, Cole following with 29. Diamanti managed a ridiculous 45 assists (I have never seen this happen before lol).

you buy some players or no transfers?

Did u try any other changes?I did,even changed some players positions whithout any luck,by the way i manage Kavala ,a small greek club with media prediction 11th,no transfers and i lead the league(Greek Super League)

Are you kiding me jorge kavala is not a small team. I hope it will finish 5th at real superleage. I play with Apollon Smyrnis which is really tiny team. Becareful with Psomiadis he is very dangerous chairman hahahaha.:D

Is anyone else finding that sometimes the players you have marking the post when defending corners (in my case the full backs) sometimes drift off somewhere else?

I'm not saying it's the tactic but just wondered if anyone else had this problem?

Are you kiding me jorge kavala is not a small team. I hope it will finish 5th at real superleage. I play with Apollon Smyrnis which is really tiny team. Becareful with Psomiadis he is very dangerous chairman hahahaha.:D

Really??:DHe looks so peaceful and kind after bringing 3 milions euros profits for his team after finishing 2nd in the league and selling some players :D with gcs hybrid tactic of course...

after some really hard work and slightly going of the topic i come up with this been tested with Fenerbahçe, Sheffield Wednesday & FC Metz it's a 433

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b0abdb7/n/Amazing_Sorprendente_Incre_ble_433_inside_forwad_Fenerbah_e_Feb_2010_.tac

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9xuokv

http://www.filefront.com/15840097/Amazing-Sorprendente-Increble-433-inside-forwad--Fenerbahe-Feb-2010.tac/

if wet weather chance passing to direct

sorry to tell you but this tactic is trash, played with liverpool 1w 3d 3l, in 7 games...

Firstly, thanks again Mr H for taking the time to develop another tactic. I had fantastic success with your hybrid tactic on 10.2.

Now for my findings on this tactic playing as Barnet.

Overall I'd have to say the tactic was a success as I finished the season with promotion in 2nd place (media prediction 22nd IIRC), but it was a real mixed bag of form that finally got me there.

As you can imagine, the Barnet squad is poor so I set about brining in as close to the player requirements as I could. I started the season with only 1 win in my first 8 games (including losing 6-0 to Charlton in the JPT) but didn't let that bother me as the team needed time to gel - and they certainly did! Following those first 6 league games we went on a 24 game unbeaten run when we never looked like losing. At that point I thought you'd worked a miracle and this tactic was the dogs balls. Then, all of a sudden, the tactic seemed to fall apart and we ended he season as we started it losing 8 of our last 18 games including 4 on the trot and 2 of the last 3 games which effectively cost me the title.

barntab.th.jpg

resultl.th.jpg

Has anyone had success like those with Everton in this thread using small clubs? Does it maybe only work well with clubs who can attract the right players?

This may sound odd but I'm going to replay the last game of the season and lose it as I want to stay in the bottom tier and try again.

I did this and what a difference! Maybe Barnets starting squad is just too crap to start with, and maybe I didn't manage to bring in enough quality during the season, as the tactic was amazing 2nd season.

barntab.th.jpg

I did this and what a difference! Maybe Barnets starting squad is just too crap to start with, and maybe I didn't manage to bring in enough quality during the season, as the tactic was amazing 2nd season.

barntab.th.jpg

Which version are you using Jack?

Yep this tactic is bloody good, probably too good, it nearly feels like cheating. Took over PSV 14 games into a season and in 11th place. Have played 7 league games and 2 euro cup games. Won 6 lge games with 18goals for and 5 against and lost 1 match. In europe i won 7-1 against a good Hertha Berlin side and 4-1 against Anderlecht. The beta version is good for home games against anyone of similiar level and the original classic is good for tough away fixtures in my little experience thus far. Mr Hough take a bow son.