Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Used the cornerbug with that Ronaldo screenshot? Impressive numbers.

I've dropped my Nothingham Forest save, going for a bigger challenge with the same tactics. I picked San Marino in the Italian Serie C2B and i'll update with some screenshots after i finish the first season.

First season completed: Won the league, unbeaten and my biggest win was 8-0 v Wigan. Got knocked out in the LC semis by man utd but was playing a youth goalie. Won the FA Cup 2-1 (Malouda 121st min!) and the UCL final 6-0 against Sevilla.

For OI's i just click ask asistant and that does the trick :) But that I guess is dependant on having a good assistant manager.

Just finished a season with West Ham using this tactic.

Finished 1st. Ilan picked up 35 goals in the Premier League Alone, Cole following with 29. Diamanti managed a ridiculous 45 assists (I have never seen this happen before lol).

Just finished a season with West Ham using this tactic.

Finished 1st. Ilan picked up 35 goals in the Premier League Alone, Cole following with 29. Diamanti managed a ridiculous 45 assists (I have never seen this happen before lol).

which 1 tactic 1 or wizard tac

Used the cornerbug with that Ronaldo screenshot? Impressive numbers.

I've dropped my Nothingham Forest save, going for a bigger challenge with the same tactics. I picked San Marino in the Italian Serie C2B and i'll update with some screenshots after i finish the first season.

You really go for the challenge!!!!

When I won it all with Birmingham, then I will try hayes in England! Used to live near there...

i have tweaked about with your 10.3 classic to adjust to a 451 with man utd and is defendind very well and scoring a decent amount of goals. played a total of 31 games winning 24 drawing 4 loosing 3,scoring 101 goals and conceding 15.Giving oi's gk closing down always show to weaker foot,dl/r weaker foot,dmc/mc closing down always,ml/r/aml/r closing down always and tight marking,strikers closing down and tight marking always and show to weaker foot.The defense is set up with a mentality of 6 clicks from the left,dmc 4 clicks from the left so he is deeper than the defensive line,then the 2 mc are 8 clicks from the left,which is 2 clicks greater than the defensive 4 to help protect the defense,works very good for me forcing the opoosing team to a lot of long shots.

http://www.filefront.com/15816249/451%2010.3%20%28Man%20Utd%2C%20Dec%202014%29.tac

Right here are some screenies. Also I forgot to mention that I have signed Javier Garrido from Man City on loan as well.

teamz.png

leaguetableq.png

Hi Bealesy

Just wondered if you changed any of the instruction from the striker that you moved to the AMC position.

Also I like the skin you are using, do you mind if I ask which skin it is?

Cheers

Alex

I'm currently managing blackburn and i'm in my second season with them and it' going really well at the moment with a good side but not a world-class side - not by any means!!!

This is my last match against the arsenal:-

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2739/blackburnvarsenal2.png

A great result. The good thing is my goalkeeper hasn't conceeded in over 400 mins:-

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1206/blackburnvarsenalw.png

I'm top of the league at the moment and my overall league stats are quite impressive with only a good squad to be honest:-

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4194/englishpremierdivisionx.png

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8547/englishpremierdivision2d.png

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/7659/blackburnrovers.png

I play this guy as my d/l forward and he's been an absolutely superb so far this season!!!

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9008/6jellevossen.png

He cost me £1m and i think he's an ideal player for the middle striker.

I'm not expecting to win the league but maybe i can push for europe. I'll update at the end of the season

Hi Bealesy

Just wondered if you changed any of the instruction from the striker that you moved to the AMC position.

Also I like the skin you are using, do you mind if I ask which skin it is?

Cheers

Alex

Hi Alex If you go to the ''Set to'' drop down menu and chose the Att. Mid. and then after that I removed ''roam from position'' from the actual AMC settings. And don't forget to move the actual player into the AMC postion. And the Skin I'm using is called Vitreous. Hope this helps :)

Bealesy, can you provide a link to your modified tactic?

Hi there all I done to the original Mr Hough tactic was if you go to the ''Set to'' drop down menu and chose the Att. Mid. and then after that I removed ''roam from position'' from the actual AMC settings. And don't forget to move the actual player back into the AMC position ;)

Hi there all I done to the original Mr Hough tactic was if you go to the ''Set to'' drop down menu and chose the Att. Mid. and then after that I removed ''roam from position'' from the actual AMC settings. And don't forget to move the actual player back into the AMC position ;)

Is the Att Mid the middle striker among the three? If so then roam from position is already unticked. A little confused by your explanation.

Is the Att Mid the middle striker among the three? If so then roam from position is already unticked. A little confused by your explanation.

Yes but he said he used the ''Set to..'' function and set him as Att. Mid :) after you do that he's got roam from position ticked! So u just untick it :)

Just like I did, it's also explained on the first page

Ok, thanks for that. Now done, lets see how it changes although I prefer the AMC as Im not a fan of three strikers.

Yeah me too. I've got Sneijder and Pastore, Coutinho and a good AMC regen both on loan so I definitely like to use them in AMC, I've also tried to use them in the central striker position like some people said here, but I like this it works wonderful and I'm keeping it this way :)

hi, can some 1 help me how to put the tactic into my game, thanx in advance

Extract the tac file into:

C:\Users\{yourname}\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\tactics

That's the path for Vista, but i'm guessing it'll be the same for Windows XP/7

Hey have som questions to this great tactic!

1. Playing as At Madrid i have the following strikers:

Forlan, Aguero, Neymar, Oscar Cardozo and Lukaku

I am thinking Forlan and Cardozo for the center position and Aguero, Neymar and Lukaku on the wide striker positions. Any comments or recommendations for alternativ positions?

2. Have any one tried Sfraser training, i have always used Tugs training but i a different game (and different tactic) i tried Sfraser training and had good results. Better than what im getting with Tugs... So how important is the traning schedule?

Hey have som questions to this great tactic!

1. Playing as At Madrid i have the following strikers:

Forlan, Aguero, Neymar, Oscar Cardozo and Lukaku

I am thinking Forlan and Cardozo for the center position and Aguero, Neymar and Lukaku on the wide striker positions. Any comments or recommendations for alternativ positions?

2. Have any one tried Sfraser training, i have always used Tugs training but i a different game (and different tactic) i tried Sfraser training and had good results. Better than what im getting with Tugs... So how important is the traning schedule?

I think you could play any of your strikers in them positions because they are world class strikers they'll be able to adapt to the position.

I have always used Tugs training but i don't think there is that much difference to be honest.

First season with San Marino is done. I've sold/released 75% of their players at the start and contracted free transfers, bargains and loans that looked way better. Result:

sanmarino.jpg

I also won the Serie C cup which had all of the C1 teams competing. I dominated all C1 teams i faced in the cup so i'm guessing the next season will be a breeze too, especially if i can strengthen my squad a bit more.

This tactic is going great guns for me (the classic one) - Valladolid - 2nd season - nearly Xmas - 2nd spot just behind Real Madrid.

Could anyone help me some advice on training?

I currently use Zero Sea's - worked spot on for 10.2 - just wondered if there was any better for 10.3?

Bealesy & NeJebi Im wanting to play with an AM in place of the central striker. Im using the version created for the wizard. I know that you have to drop him back to just behind the the front 2 and change him to an AM and untick 'roam from position'. But did you change any of the sliders? Because when i set him up as an AM in the classic created tactic, when i clicked 'set to' AM i noticed it automatically changed some of the sliders, but when you change him to an AM in the wizard created tactic, it doesnt automatically change any of the sliders.

Also Mr Hough do you see or have you noticed any benefits from using any of the touchline shouts during the match (thats if you have actually used them at all)?

Thanks

hi, hope u can help, ive the the tactic into the tactics folder and when i go into tactics then manage tactics, its not there is there somethin wrong im doin, when ive downloaded the a tactic it shows the notepad symbol, hope u can help thanx in advance

Bealesy & NeJebi Im wanting to play with an AM in place of the central striker. Im using the version created for the wizard. I know that you have to drop him back to just behind the the front 2 and change him to an AM and untick 'roam from position'. But did you change any of the sliders? Because when i set him up as an AM in the classic created tactic, when i clicked 'set to' AM i noticed it automatically changed some of the sliders, but when you change him to an AM in the wizard created tactic, it doesnt automatically change any of the sliders.

Also Mr Hough do you see or have you noticed any benefits from using any of the touchline shouts during the match (thats if you have actually used them at all)?

Thanks

Absolutely not. That's all I've done. Set to ... AM, removed roam from pisition and that was it, nothing else. I'm trying it with the classing tactic and so yes, when u do the Set to thing it changes all the sliders, but it's working so well I didnt have to make any modification with the sliders afterwards :)

Absolutely not. That's all I've done. Set to ... AM, removed roam from pisition and that was it, nothing else. I'm trying it with the classing tactic and so yes, when u do the Set to thing it changes all the sliders, but it's working so well I didnt have to make any modification with the sliders afterwards :)

I haven't altered anything as I was taking the instructions from NeJebi in the 1st place and a big thanks for that NeJebi :)

if your players have the necessary stats, this tactic breaks the game. I've tried all of his tactics, and this is simply brilliant.

its so good FM 2010 will be boring if you use it. I don't even care about league matches anymore, I just fast forward them (commentary / fastest).

I'll try a harder team, see what happens.

Hope you don't mind me diverting your thread slightly Mr Hough. Don't think it's worthy of a seperate thread, but the tactic created by gcs as a hybrid of the wizard and someone else's defence has been working a treat for me in my first season with Dundee Utd in the SPL. I'm unbeaten after 9 league games including a 1-1 draw away to Celtic and have just beaten Rangers at home 5-0. Haven't bought anyone apart from one youth who is unlikely to get a first team game this year.

Link to tactic

http://www.filefront.com/15803247/10...%202010%29.tac

Rely on assistant manager team talks most of the time although will change them occasionaly and almost never use shouts.

Really enjoying this.