Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

Guessing the Juventus screens you just showed us were with two amc's and one striker and a few changes to make the AMC's work better?

no they where with the Unbeaten Final tactic like i said under the 3rd screenshot.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just a little update on my save with Juventus.

I have just finished the season so here is a screen of my squad. I sold diego and a few others and brought in senna and van der vaart to bolster my midfield.

JuventusSquadSeason1.jpg

My league table for the season pretty decent with just the 1 defeat and 5 draws. I also scored the most and conceded the least bonus!.

JuventusLeagueFinalseason1.jpg

Champions League Final against Man Utd who where faviorates and where expected to win, I don't think so lol.

ManUtdvsJuventusCLFinalSeason1.jpg

I used my Unbeaten Final tactic throughout the season and for the Man Utd game i made some slight changes to the defence and D-Line.

All in all a very easy league win i was Juventus and they have a top team but still extreamly Easy.

Hi Mr Hough, Is that the Classic Unbeaten version or the Hough/Woody Version? which one would you say is better?

Also, i was wondering why you made changes to the defnece and D-Line aginst Man utd? was there a specific reason for this?

Cheers.

Hi Gee, That was with the Unbeaten Final tactic, Which is my perferrence.

I had Cannavarro in the center of defence and his pace is 8 acceleration 8 for the final few games and was conceding alot so in the Man Utd game i changed it slightly i played Martin Caceres who has pace 15 acceleration 15 alongside Climenti and it worked a treat.

I proberly didn't need to change the defence settings at all maybe all i needed was pacyer defenders.

Hi Gee, That was with the Unbeaten Final tactic, Which is my perferrence.

I had Cannavarro in the center of defence and his pace is 8 acceleration 8 for the final few games and was conceding alot so in the Man Utd game i changed it slightly i played Martin Caceres who has pace 15 acceleration 15 alongside Climenti and it worked a treat.

I proberly didn't need to change the defence settings at all maybe all i needed was pacyer defenders.

Ah i see now, i thought maybe you had tweaked the settings and kept them like that for other games after.

Is there much difference between the Unbeaten version and the Hough/Woody version?

wow the distance between 1st 2nd and 3rd were outstanding...

What i'm surprised about the most is the team goal totals for the other teams.

Milan with the likes of Pato, Ronaldinho, Huntler ect only managed 50 goals in 38 games.

Inter with etoo snijder milito ect managed 63 goals in 38 games.

Me on the other hand with scored over 100 goals, The contrast between the teams is amazing.

Is it possible to get you to list the absolute BEST players for MC and L/R/Centre striker positions? For someone trying to assemble the perfect team:)

Also looking forward to seeing the results (and what changes made) to a AMC tactic based off the 4123! Oh and thanks for super tactic insipration:-)

Millwall.png

Mr Hough who would you play in midfield from my squad and also who would be the middle St and who would you play either side of him?? Screen doesnt show it but ive also got ZAVON HINDS on loan also to pick from!!

Was thinking of pacheo in middle st position as he is a AM/FC and not a ST??

thanks

Millwall.png

Mr Hough who would you play in midfield from my squad and also who would be the middle St and who would you play either side of him?? Screen doesnt show it but ive also got ZAVON HINDS on loan also to pick from!!

Was thinking of pacheo in middle st position as he is a AM/FC and not a ST??

thanks

Sorry but i can't help with your team selection because it's your game, Seriously i've provieded you with the hard parts follow my guidelines and you can't fail!

Mr Hough, what do you do in regards to substitutions? Would you take one player off at the 60min and 70min mark and leave room for one more in case of injury. Also, what would you suggest if your team goes down to ten men, what way would you reshuffle the lineup?

Mr Hough, what do you do in regards to substitutions? Would you take one player off at the 60min and 70min mark and leave room for one more in case of injury. Also, what would you suggest if your team goes down to ten men, what way would you reshuffle the lineup?

it's mainly strikers that i sub becuase i think a fresh striker with above 90% fitness is better than one with 70% or below.

I normally take a striker off if a man got sent off and put the player i brought on in the position i'm covering.

Ah i see now, i thought maybe you had tweaked the settings and kept them like that for other games after.

Is there much difference between the Unbeaten version and the Hough/Woody version?

I've been watching the games to compare. It might be just my imagination but in the unbeaten version wide strikers seem to seriously play like wingers. They actually rarely can be seen in the middle :p Because of that my strikers were scoring less, but other players (like midfielders) - more, so it pretty much evens out. This is what I've observed at least.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, in the unbeaten version it seems that my opponents are trying to play a ball over the head of my central defenders more often. I'm guessing more Pace fixes that.

As to which one is better, I honestly have no idea. Did good with both.

No i never make any ajustments. I never use opposition instructions ans i use shouts even less. Like Mr Hough says, team cohesion is everything. I have a 2 player rule meaning i never buy or sell more than 2 players a season although i will bring in more loan players if my team is weak. With a short passing tactic like this its even more important to have a strong team understanding.

I have a question about that because I'm in a kinda messy situation. Two straight promotions with a CCL1 side, and now both my central defenders and keeper are FAR from premiership standard, so I should probably replace all 3. Just out of curiosity, what would you do?

I've been watching the games to compare. It might be just my imagination but in the unbeaten version wide strikers seem to seriously play like wingers. They actually rarely can be seen in the middle :p Because of that my strikers were scoring less, but other players (like midfielders) - more, so it pretty much evens out. This is what I've observed at least.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, in the unbeaten version it seems that my opponents are trying to play a ball over the head of my central defenders more often. I'm guessing more Pace fixes that.

As to which one is better, I honestly have no idea. Did good with both.

I agree with the ball over the top and i'm working on that more pace really does benefit but not all teams have to so i'm looking at the defence line to see of i can work it so it evens out the play.

I have a question about that because I'm in a kinda messy situation. Two straight promotions with a CCL1 side, and now both my central defenders and keeper are FAR from premiership standard, so I should probably replace all 3. Just out of curiosity, what would you do?

Use loans i always try and sign people on loan when i'm a lower league side because it helps out so much and it hardly costs anything.

just had a question from a guy i no. if you are in blue square north/ south, npower league 2/1 and championship would you go for the following in your filters. lowest league setting them at 10 to top league keeping them at 14 so say you are in npower 2/1 lower them by 2 to 12 ???

just had a question from a guy i no. if you are in blue square north/ south, npower league 2/1 and championship would you go for the following in your filters. lowest league setting them at 10 to top league keeping them at 14 so say you are in npower 2/1 lower them by 2 to 12 ???

I'd lower them by one and see what that brings up then lower them by one again and so on see what players will come to you.

mr hough, do you plan to make another tactic soon/are you working on anything? this tactic is great, one of the best, but i'm a bit opposed to playing the 3 striker formations long term as it seems very dull/unrealistic at times (im not having a go at you/insulting your tactic, as i said it's very great, gets good results)

maybe a 4-1-2-1-2 or something that employs a trequar'/attacking mid for a bit of razzle dazzle, or inside forwards, just a suggestion/just curious if you're doing anything, great work with this masterpiece though

mr hough, do you plan to make another tactic soon/are you working on anything? this tactic is great, one of the best, but i'm a bit opposed to playing the 3 striker formations long term as it seems very dull/unrealistic at times (im not having a go at you/insulting your tactic, as i said it's very great, gets good results)

maybe a 4-1-2-1-2 or something that employs a trequar'/attacking mid for a bit of razzle dazzle, or inside forwards, just a suggestion/just curious if you're doing anything, great work with this masterpiece though

You can make a 4-1-2-1-2 yourself very easily. Just take Mr. Hough's tactic, and move the center striker down into an AMC position. That's it. Many people have already tried this and it works very well. No need for a whole new tactic to be created.

na i mean like what would be the preferred changes to make to get him to work effectively when dropping him back from central striker to AMC

and how would you play the 2 strikers then? still 2 pacey flair poacher types or would you change it up

all i would do as i played a few games is drop the centre striker into the att mid spot, and put him as trequarvista (sorry bout spelling) and leave every thing same but just knock up cf by 1 notch

na i mean like what would be the preferred changes to make to get him to work effectively when dropping him back from central striker to AMC

and how would you play the 2 strikers then? still 2 pacey flair poacher types or would you change it up

You don't need to do anything. Just drop the center striker into AMC and that's it. No other adjustments needed.

all i would do as i played a few games is drop the centre striker into the att mid spot, and put him as trequarvista (sorry bout spelling) and leave every thing same but just knock up cf by 1 notch

Just to clear this up. It makes absolutely no difference whether you put the role as attacking midfielder or trequartista, or anything else for that matter. The reason for this is because Mr. Hough has made custom instructions for every position. Changing the roles will not change anything. All the sliders are already set to something specific.

For attention of MR Hough

ok I started with Blyth Spartans in the Blue square north and I have used your unbeaten tactic and it has took me as far a league one, now I'm stuck there. Should I have downloaded the player filters or shud I just download another tactic of yours?

Cheers Spartansteen

For attention of MR Hough

ok I started with Blyth Spartans in the Blue square north and I have used your unbeaten tactic and it has took me as far a league one, now I'm stuck there. Should I have downloaded the player filters or shud I just download another tactic of yours?

Cheers Spartansteen

i would use the player filters helps alot pal

it has affect on his set pices set up and i like the trequartista setting so to me it does

Set pieces are not related to the roles. The roles can be whatever you want and the set pieces will still remain the same, unless you change them of course. I'm not sure what you are saying here to be honest.

Well, the reality is that changing roles in this case, makes absolutely no difference, due to custom made instructions for every player. In order for the roles to actually apply is to leave the sliders alone. Only then will changing roles actually do something. It's the same argument as trying to use the shouts after changing the sliders. The shouts will simply not work, for the same reason.

i would use the player filters helps alot pal

I'm now using the filters and I alter them up and down to find me good targets sadly it only seems to find me players that fit the stats but the scout report says they're only good enough for the league below. Do I still sign them?

I'm now using the filters and I alter them up and down to find me good targets sadly it only seems to find me players that fit the stats but the scout report says they're only good enough for the league below. Do I still sign them?

ye,if you think they are good enough

Yes i would sign them anyway, Sack your scout while your at it lol.

I'm using the JP Woody and Mr. Hough version (the latest one) at the moment and it seems that the centre striker scores tonnes of goals (35 in a season) but the left and right strikers don't seem to be able to find the net much (bout 10-12 a season).

Is anyone having the same issue as I am and does anyone know how to tweak it so as to allow the side strikers to grab a few more goals?

Thanks!