Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

Just started this with Real Madrid and just played Arsenal in the Champions League, away, using the updated final classic tactic. Going forward all is good but defending and being bossed by Arsenal was a problem. Any tips?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't i generally leave it the way it is.

Mr Hough whenva I leave it the way it is I get SLAUGHTERED by almost every team that has betta players than me. I concede at least a goal per game..I even lost to Barca 6-0 at home and I am Tenerife in the La Liga..Any advice please..

O_o come on how can you NOT get slaughtered by Barcelona when you're Tenerifa? He didn't make cheat/match exploit win it all tactic.

Realism is still there. Get better players. O_o

I know that mate..I know he didn't cheat or exploit nuffin wit the tactic ..I won 5 prem titles in a row and 6 trophies evri season for 3 seasons with this tactic using Man Yoo..so I am not criticising mr hough at all...all I just wanna clarify is that with lower quality teams would u still leave the attcking bar to the highest notch..aren't there any adjustments that shuld b made...besides..theres no transfer budget with Tenerife

mr hough you are obviously a tactic genius and know the game and match engine well.Playing through the middle is the way forward,what do you think about having a

gk

dr

dl

dc

dc

dmc

dmc

amc

amc

amc

sc

read on you thread that someone has had sucess with 3 amc,this will provide that and a striker among that to.Plus the dmc will they strengthen the defensive part .

mr hough you are obviously a tactic genius and know the game and match engine well.Playing through the middle is the way forward,what do you think about having a

gk

dr

dl

dc

dc

dmc

dmc

amc

amc

amc

sc

read on you thread that someone has had sucess with 3 amc,this will provide that and a striker among that to.Plus the dmc will they strengthen the defensive part .

It could work there is no reason why it wouldn't, the one thing you will have to be careful of is it being too attacking on the other hand having alot of players in midfield will help close play down and track the ball good.

Let me know how you get on with this.

I don't get this, I get some success with these tactics (I'm currently using the latest Blyth/Arsenal/Hull one), like I won the championship playoff with Leeds, but now I'm really struggling in the prem (20th after 25 games, 11 points adrift).

I use Tugs training, I use assistant OIs, I use the team talks that Mr Hough suggests, I use minimum pitch dimensions and my 1st team has all the right attributes. I've worked out the average score for the suggested attributes for my first choice team below:

GK - 15.86

2 x FB - 14.7

2 x DC - 14.25

DMC - 15

2 x MC - 14.4

FCC - 15.8

2 x FCLR - 15.56

These seem pretty good to me, better than rock bottom anyway! Don't really know what else to do now. Maybe I'm just crap.

It could work there is no reason why it wouldn't, the one thing you will have to be careful of is it being too attacking on the other hand having alot of players in midfield will help close play down and track the ball good.

Let me know how you get on with this.

when i get time i will try,just a thought that came in to mind,using your the ultimate tactic not the final one,with the nike defense and removed back arrows from full backs,similar to your latest release i think and its cruising mate.

I don't get this, I get some success with these tactics (I'm currently using the latest Blyth/Arsenal/Hull one), like I won the championship playoff with Leeds, but now I'm really struggling in the prem (20th after 25 games, 11 points adrift).

I use Tugs training, I use assistant OIs, I use the team talks that Mr Hough suggests, I use minimum pitch dimensions and my 1st team has all the right attributes. I've worked out the average score for the suggested attributes for my first choice team below:

GK - 15.86

2 x FB - 14.7

2 x DC - 14.25

DMC - 15

2 x MC - 14.4

FCC - 15.8

2 x FCLR - 15.56

These seem pretty good to me, better than rock bottom anyway! Don't really know what else to do now. Maybe I'm just crap.

That's abit of a bummer mate, This game is very frustrating at times and i know how annoying it is when things don't go your way when you have a decent team your doing the right things but the results aren't coming.

Try not using any OI's also Move the entire defence mentality slider back one so that's the Fullbacks and the Central Defenders mentality move it to the left one notch.

This might help out let me know if it does.

OK after just getting up after work all night and checking out JP's latest results I've decided that it's time to release.

In JP's test he won the league easily with middlesbrough and only lost 1 game in the league. The most surprising aspect though is how the tactic has dealt with better quality teams and in the F.A cup JP had this run.

Wigan A won 2-0

Everton A won 1-0

Liverpool H won 5-0

Chelsea N drew 3-3 (won on pens)

Tottenham Final Won 3-1

Extremely impressive i think.

On my test i had tested with Huddersfield which after getting a few players on loan and free transfers the game became really easy so i started a new game as everton who are my fav team in testing because the have above average players but not world class players.

The results have been sensational and no doubt you will have seen the screenshots already

I'm unbeaten in the league after 11 games I've won 10 and drawn 1

The bigger teams I've beat already are

Man Utd 2-1 H

Tottenham 3-1 H

Chelsea 2-1 A

Liverpool 4-1.

Everything is the same as on the Previous tactics the only difference is the use of OI's and we haven't been using them. The player Attributes are the same the pitch is the same, Everything is the same as in the OP apart from the OI's OK.

Here is the tactic Enjoy.

http://www.filefront.com/16523081/Mr%20Hough%20and%20JP%20Woody%20Final%20Version%2010.3%20%28Everton%2C%20Nov%202009%29.tac

It's just the reason i ask is because Mr Hough said that:

there is No ingame instructions leave the tactic play as it is

But on the version i downloaded there are in-game instructions?

Anyhow first result playing as Bury in the prem 2-1 win away at middlesborough - quality

I think Mine and JP's tactic is awesome and the best tactic yet.

Bold statement but i haven't lost in 26 games with everton league and cup.

I've signed 3 players Gaston Fernandez on a free and Mike Hanke and Fabian Lustenberger both on loan.

I'm currently unbeaten in the league having already beaten Arsenal man utd man city Chelsea tottenham already

I've drew 3 games 1 in the league against wolves and 2 games in the Euro Cup both against an ultra defensive werner brennan team.

In the league I've played 15 won 14 and drew 1 scored 35 and conceded 9 I'm 4 points clear in 1st place and i have 2 games in hand.

I don't use OI's or in games Shouts I don't change the tactic regardless of what team I'm playing if I'm winning i keep in the same if I'm drawing i keep it the same if I'm losing i keep it the same.

Once again I never change the tactic.

I'm writing this because I'm sick of being asked the same Questions over and over and over and over again.

Read this do what it says and success will be yours!!

I understand your frustration, some people here are either to dumb or to lazy to properly read your input.

And i agree, this latest tactic is producing the goods, i am unbeaten ever since i started using it.

I've signed 3 players Gaston Fernandez on a free and Mike Hanke and Fabian Lustenberger both on loan.

I'm currently unbeaten in the league having already beaten Arsenal man utd man city Chelsea tottenham already

I've drew 3 games 1 in the league against wolves and 2 games in the Euro Cup both against an ultra defensive werner brennan team.

In the league I've played 15 won 14 and drew 1 scored 35 and conceded 9 I'm 4 points clear in 1st place and i have 2 games in hand.

I don't use OI's or in games Shouts I don't change the tactic regardless of what team I'm playing if I'm winning i keep in the same if I'm drawing i keep it the same if I'm losing i keep it the same.

I'm writing this because I'm sick of being asked the same Questions over and over and over and over again.

very good i like it. + i totality agree with the post above. most people want a plug & play tactic and this is what it is. apart from the setting with the size of pitch. And player attributes you need

Well said Mr Hough,OI's dont work,they drag players out of position and screw up the tactics.

The new wizard tactic is fooking awsome. Managing Burnley 1st season and challenging for europe. Well done sir. Maybe i was wrong accusing woody of cheating.

I understand your frustration, some people here are either to dumb or to lazy to properly read your input.

And i agree, this latest tactic is producing the goods, i am unbeaten ever since i started using it.

It's very frustrating and i have aot of patience normally but when i have answered the same questions over and over again it just gets annoying.

I tried these in a previous game with Red Star Belgrade with moderate success, though that could be down to my inability to identify good players than anything else:)

Started a Napoli game though and been using the Classic tactic, a roaring success. 8 games left and the only match I've lost was in the Italian Cup, on penalties! Excellent tactic, because I'm fairly lazy and just want to play without tinkering too much.

Yeah, yeah Dave... thats great and all, but what do you change during the match???

Seriously, keep up the good work.... my Newcastle City players are counting on you. They've gone from non league to premier champs winning every championship on the way, now I just need the European Cup (I'm a traditionalist... it was and always shall be the European Cup to me). Oh, and moonlighting as England manager we hoisted the World Cup. Used every one of your tactics on the way.

Thx again.