Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone notice a crazy amount of yellow cards with this game? Or is it just italy in generaly? I mean, I see something like 40 to 50 cards after 20 games in italy.

It's just the tactic,I have it the same.

Does anyone notice a crazy amount of yellow cards with this game? Or is it just italy in generaly? I mean, I see something like 40 to 50 cards after 20 games in italy.

Serie A does seem to have a bigger amount of cards when comparing with other leagues. Very often I see my self playing with ten men. Before in this save I was in Portugal, and portuguese refs where less harsh.

hi hough for teamtalks you ask assistant?what's the name of this skin?

i generally just ask the assistant but sometimes changes regards to what he has put.

The skin is Victus but I've modded it so i can see the players Attributes better

The newest tactic is awesome thrashed Barcelona 7-1 on aggregate in the CL semis using Arsenal. Then I just decided to try moving the strikers to AMC and with forward arrows like suggested and it's been working really awesome. The movement of the 5 midfielders just confuses the defense.

Been playing only AMCs or AMC/FCs, so have no idea if a striker would work there. But if he is fast, and a good finisher, after training in as an AMC it will probably work.

may i know which of Mr Hough's tactic did u modify it into 3 AMC?

is it the latest version (May 2010)? Classic? GCS?

Been playing only AMCs or AMC/FCs, so have no idea if a striker would work there. But if he is fast, and a good finisher, after training in as an AMC it will probably work.
Mr Hough how do I open your player lists? I don't recognise a pft file.

put them in your filters folder (its with the Sports Interactive documents, where you store your tactics folder)

Mr Hough how do I open your player lists? I don't recognise a pft file.

If you download them and put them in Documents/Sports interactive/FM10/Filters.

To load them in game to to your player search screen Click on manage filters the click on import and they should be there. after you have loaded them click on ok then if you go down to quick filters they will be there

It's my Latest version mate, I haven't had chance to have a look at this yet because i'm still Finishing my test seasons when i finish them i'm gonna have a look into this because i think the Idea is Genius and it reminds me of the old Kimz tactics for FM08 slightly.

Your latest release is top stuff mate. Got an online game with two friends first season I am liverpool, got Cardozo and Eduardo as my starting strikers along with Torres and after 10 or so games im averaging 4 goals a game. Here is a screenshot of Torres

9FernandoTorres-6.png

It's my Latest version mate, I haven't had chance to have a look at this yet because i'm still Finishing my test seasons when i finish them i'm gonna have a look into this because i think the Idea is Genius and it reminds me of the old Kimz tactics for FM08 slightly.

yeah. I'd guess the same.

I realise that after modifying the 3 strikers to AMC,

the AMCs are not that effective using the same filters for Left Right ST and Middle ST. (especially carlton cole, who was effective as Middle ST but after switching to middle AMC, goals start to dry up)

Can anybody confirm this?

yeah. I'd guess the same.

I realise that after modifying the 3 strikers to AMC,

the AMCs are not that effective using the same filters for Left Right ST and Middle ST. (especially carlton cole, who was effective as Middle ST but after switching to middle AMC, goals start to dry up)

Can anybody confirm this?

I've not tested enough but I guess players like Gourcuff, Robinho, Kaka, Ronaldo, Vucinic work great. It seems Pace, Dribbling, Composure and Finishing is what you have to look for with long shot (mainly in the center AMC) as a bonus. Gourcuff has been scoring a lot in my save, just from outside the box.

I started by changing the classic one with great results, but the new one does seem more solid.

I've not tested enough but I guess players like Gourcuff, Robinho, Kaka, Ronaldo, Vucinic work great. It seems Pace, Dribbling, Composure and Finishing is what you have to look for with long shot (mainly in the center AMC) as a bonus. Gourcuff has been scoring a lot in my save, just from outside the box.

sounds good...I'll use my saved game and do a few rounds of buying the different types of AMC and Strikers and probably report back who works and who don't in the 3 AMC positions.

Whats player filters? What are the player filter downloads about? Apologies if this is stupid.

a filter that makes it easy to find the right player for the right position.... the one hough created is in opening post....

Hi, I'm using this tactic in my Man City save and it's working very well for me. I do have one gripe with it though, I never score from corners. My corner taker is Gourcuff and my man set to 'far post' is Chiellini but every time the corner is taken it gets swung over the goalie and Chiellini heads it either over or onto the crossbar. It almost seems like a bug because I get so many highlights of this happening yet in two seasons of playing I still haven't scored one.

Hi, I'm using this tactic in my Man City save and it's working very well for me. I do have one gripe with it though, I never score from corners. My corner taker is Gourcuff and my man set to 'far post' is Chiellini but every time the corner is taken it gets swung over the goalie and Chiellini heads it either over or onto the crossbar. It almost seems like a bug because I get so many highlights of this happening yet in two seasons of playing I still haven't scored one.

I'd have thought he have been excellent, I score from i few corners i must admit so not sure what the problem could be.

Mexes is scoring about 10 goals a season, but he misses like 5 a game (always going over the goal). I find that if you put left footed taking form the right and vice-versa you score more, as the curling in ball tend to be more dangerous.

Amazing tactic (using 10.3 classic) - best i've used by a long long distance in any FM game. Almost makes things too easy! Won L1 with Southampton on first try and got to League cup semi's beating 4 Premiership teams, in CH now with them and am top by miles Pld 23 W 19 D 3 L 0 GF 71 GA 23.

Goals just seem to come from all over the park, only person at mo who struggles to get any rating is the GK! All three strikers are averaging over 8 rating and a goal each a game! My only concern is regarding their stats improvements which seem to be fairly low considering how well they're doing but thats prob more due to Southamptons training grounds and having a relatively small squad!

this may sound silly but iv dowloaded all the files containing the attributes for each position, but how do i view them?

To load them in game to to your player search screen Click on manage filters the click on import and they should be there. after you have loaded them click on ok then if you go down to quick filters they will be there

thanks so much, dont wanna be a pain, but where can i find Tugz training?

Mexes is scoring about 10 goals a season, but he misses like 5 a game (always going over the goal). I find that if you put left footed taking form the right and vice-versa you score more, as the curling in ball tend to be more dangerous.

Yeah it does seem very odd, I have both corners inswinging but no luck so far. Maybe I'll try putting a different player at the far post

I'd have thought he have been excellent, I score from i few corners i must admit so not sure what the problem could be.

with man utd,between my 4 centre halves i have scored 20,the main one zapata scoring 12 with 4 league games to go.

Is there any way to use the filters on your own players?

When searching players you can include your own players in the results, the checkbox is underneath the 'Ask Assistant to filter out unrealistic results.

Cheers,

Boony

Mr Hough hope I may ask a question regarding man marking any particular reason you choose it over zonal ?

Also in my current season I decided to try zonal out on my own tactic and have conceeded 40 goals in the Premier league which is about 8 or 10 goals more than the seasons i used man marking do you also find that man marking is better is defence and zonal is more for attacking ?

Hope that makes sense

I've been told zonal requires a lot more communication between players which can break down for the not so good defenders/goalkeepers. I think tight man-marking is recommended if you want to reduce the confusion that can happen between the more error prone defenders.

I seem to also remember Zonal also suffers more from language barriers, so if you buy an GK or Defender who can not speak your language he is better off on man marking.

Regarding Tugs Training. Unless there is a 10.3 version of TUGS, I recommend knocking both of the physical training bars down a notch on everything apart from the Goal Keeper, I do not redistribute those points. This helps with condition at the end of matches immensely. I don't alter the youth ones at all.

Hi all,

great tactic Mr H. Last night i won the champ league with Inter (2-1 against R.Madrid :-) ).

I have a question: i read in the post "players for Mr H. tactics" that the middle striker must be the strongest 'cause he'll try to hold the ball and pass it to his sides friends. I'm not sure but when i looked last night the individuals settings for the middle striker "hold " wasn't tick. Is it normal ?

Can someone post a screen of those individuals instructions please (i'm at work untiltonight :-( ... but i still want to prepare my next saison and my futures transferts !!!).

Thx guys

ps: just saw there are filters on OP, can someone put screens of them please ou just tell me what looking for each positions? I know that i can wait tonight and look at them but as i said, i want to start looking for my futures players !

Thx again.

frankly, i would like to have more possesion as my team normally < 50 % possesion even i won by a large margin.

Unfortunately Matthew you can't have it all personally I'd prefer 3 points, that's whats gonna win you leagues and other things not possession.

does the new tactic work for lower league teams cos i was cardiff and i lost 5-1 at home to scunthorpe but was real madrid and destroyed every team in my way

Yes sure, work very well on lower league, i'm play with Catanzaro in Italy C2 (in order A,B,C1,C2) ,and i have done 31 game without loose (yes 31) without cheat.......