Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

crossing-dribbling-technique-decision-flair-off the ball-acceleration-agility-pace-balance

they are attacking wingers and the strikers the right one is a poacher attack and left one is the deep lying forward support :D

Thanks. The left striker seems to be the poacher and the right striker is the deep-lying player. Is the the deep-lyiing player the defensive one? Also, for the other positions in the team, i assume they are the same as mr hough's? btw, i just beat liverpool away in the league cup 3-1 with this tactic. It looks promising!!!!!!!!!!

ye its the defensive :D

i am destroyin all spanish newbes :DDDD

salvio makes already 20120303 assists and aguero scored 12 goals in 6 matches :D ecc ecc :D

Is aguero the poacher or deep-lying?

I might give this tactic till the end of the season. I'm thinking of purchasing john fleck from man city for £13m. Do you think he'll be ideal for the left winger role? Thanks

Anybody elses right sided 'poacher' striker struggling to score with the latest mr hough/zico tactic? Torres plays there for me and he has been useless even though I'm doing extremely well with the formation. He has only scored 5 goals in 15 games with 3 as a sub and that just isn't good enough. His morale is superb so it isn't that. Any ideas?

i don't know cos i havent tested yet with a low/med team ...but i think that if you can find a good wingers or if you have it already the tactic can be very good for that team too :D

i hope for you man ^_^

edit... try canobbio AML and alemàn AMR :D

Anybody elses right sided 'poacher' striker struggling to score with the latest mr hough/zico tactic? Torres plays there for me and he has been useless even though I'm doing extremely well with the formation. He has only scored 5 goals in 15 games with 3 as a sub and that just isn't good enough. His morale is superb so it isn't that. Any ideas?

My center back has scored 11 in 22 and torres has scored 5 in 19. Is the Mr hough zico tactic using the corner bug? I like winning but this is so far from realistic I may stop using it.

My center back has scored 11 in 22 and torres has scored 5 in 19. Is the Mr hough zico tactic using the corner bug? I like winning but this is so far from realistic I may stop using it.

try changing him to the right side or the middle and see how that works

try changing him to the right side or the middle and see how that works

The strange thing is that he is still getting chances but just keeps missing. N'gog seems to be doing a better job of taking chances when I play him in that position.

The strange thing is that he is still getting chances but just keeps missing. N'gog seems to be doing a better job of taking chances when I play him in that position.

Looking at his foot if he's left footed play him in the right spot, if he's right footed play him on the left side