Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

So mr hough, its safe to assume the classic tactic is tighter at the back than the wizards BETA? can you tell us what changes there are in the sliders to make it tighter? and coulnt you apply these to the beta to make that as tight?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a bit of trouble with this tactic, i don't really dominate that much.

I'm Aston Villa

With 10.2 Ultimo Domination i got the following results...

Tottenham 0 - 0 Aston Villa

Aston Villa 8 - 0 Kalmar FH

Aston Villa 1 - 2 Chelsea

Kalmar FH 0 - 5 Aston Villa

Aston Villa 2 - 1 Everton

So i got 3 Wins, 1 Draw and 1 Loss with that tactic.

With the new 10.3 Tactic i did the following...

Bolton 0 - 2 Aston Villa

Burnley 0 - 3 Aston Villa

I have only played 2 so far but i didn't really do that well in them, i was lucky that my goalkeeper has been on form. Agbonlohor seems to be the only 1 scoring with 9 in 7 games.

So mr hough, its safe to assume the classic tactic is tighter at the back than the wizards BETA? can you tell us what changes there are in the sliders to make it tighter? and coulnt you apply these to the beta to make that as tight?

I have tried to make it tighter it's strange but when i changed it to classic and look at the settings and changed them it seemed tighter.

I'm trying to make the beta tighter at the back it'll only be a matter of time before i get it right

I'm having a bit of trouble with this tactic, i don't really dominate that much.

I'm Aston Villa

With 10.2 Ultimo Domination i got the following results...

Tottenham 0 - 0 Aston Villa

Aston Villa 8 - 0 Kalmar FH

Aston Villa 1 - 2 Chelsea

Kalmar FH 0 - 5 Aston Villa

Aston Villa 2 - 1 Everton

So i got 3 Wins, 1 Draw and 1 Loss with that tactic.

With the new 10.3 Tactic i did the following...

Bolton 0 - 2 Aston Villa

Burnley 0 - 3 Aston Villa

I have only played 2 so far but i didn't really do that well in them, i was lucky that my goalkeeper has been on form. Agbonlohor seems to be the only 1 scoring with 9 in 7 games.

You will not will every game 5-0 it just don't happen, 2-0 at bolton and a 3-0 win at burnley are good results

Arsenal 3-0 Arsenal Reserves

Boreham Wood 0-9 Arsenal

Union SG 0-8 Arsenal

Boussu 0-4 Arsenal

Mons 0-3 Arsenal

Barnet 0-2 Arsenal (Terrible finishing throughout the game)

Colorado 0-5 Arsenal

It's only pre-season against poor-average teams but the team are scoring for fun, and haven't looked in danger of conceding like they have done in previous tactics. More updates soon.

Mr Hough,

I don't mean anything about the results, i just mean the play in general isn't good. The other team has so many opportunities, its unbelievable they didnt score 10.

Anyway, i've just drawn against HSV 2 - 2 and was same again. I'm just about to play Man Utd so that wont be a game to go off really but i expected to beat HSV by at least 2.

I think my goals were just down to good players who can finish such as agbonlohor.

Mr Hough,

I don't mean anything about the results, i just mean the play in general isn't good. The other team has so many opportunities, its unbelievable they didnt score 10.

Anyway, i've just drawn against HSV 2 - 2 and was same again. I'm just about to play Man Utd so that wont be a game to go off really but i expected to beat HSV by at least 2.

Which tactic are you playing with?

I'm using the classic 10.3 version

By the way, do i need to use OI's???

thats strange then sometimes in my everton game i was over run at times but not constantly.

I haven't been using OI's

My advice would be to keep going make sure you have the right players in the right positions

Well i'm just about to see what happens against Cardiff in the cup.

Aston Villa don't get much of a budget so basically i'm relying on the Official Squad to use this tactic with.

By the way, the win over Man Utd, i moved the DLF to AMC aswell as using OI's, so ill do the same against Cardiff and see.

I signed Yannis Tafer on Loan, and Diego Buonanotte and Juan Roman Riquelme. Thats the only changes.

what strikers would u recomend gareth?

defoe would be good as an advanced forward and you already have him. i bought lukaku on my man utd game and although he is 16 he develops very quickly and scored almost 20 goals for me in the 1st season. had to pay £10m though but he will be one of my main strikers for 10 years +.

muniain would be another good youngster to go for and would cost again £10m+ but again would have him for 10 years. dzeko is an obvious one but is expensive and will cost at least £17.5m.

its tough to say with strikers as you would need probably 2 at least and they dont come cheap.

I had problems against Cardiff in the cup again. It was 2 - 1 up untill i made my final substitution and scored 3 starting in the 76th minute. Ended 5 - 1. I'm still not convinced yet though lol.

I'm now on my Man utd game to test it.

Agbonlohor picked up an injury during the match, but managed to score before that, so maybe that was my problem, but Riquelme who has taken up the AMC spot score a hatrick :)

Reading the attributes required for each position, how can you play James Vaughan deep lying playmaker with creativity and decisions below 10 :S

I normally played him on the left but as i said before my assistant manager picked my team

Unless I am missing something, the attributes you have posted aren't there for two of the players, one being the MC and the other the ST. Could you please post these?

both MC's have the same settings and 2 of the 3 strikers have the same settings.

Thats means both will need the same settings as they are the same!

look at this results im playing with juventus season 2015/2016,this tactic for now works great !!!

I like this skin, its nice...so can you tell me a name of the skin??? Thanks dude

I had problems against Cardiff in the cup again. It was 2 - 1 up untill i made my final substitution and scored 3 starting in the 76th minute. Ended 5 - 1. I'm still not convinced yet though lol.

Agbonlohor picked up an injury during the match, but managed to score before that, so maybe that was my problem, but Riquelme who has taken up the AMC spot score a hatrick :)

Where did u put Agbonlohor ?? Thanks

your a hard man to please

FM Freak,

I use Agbonlohor as the Right Advanced Forward. We create enough chances for him to break through past the defence, and he just seems to score almost every time.

Daddyoh,

Maybe i am asking too much, but i'm not used to seeing the opposition attack me so well, but maybe its just the way this tactic works.

I've just lost 1 - 0 to Arsenal with my Man Utd team. Using Aguero, Berbatov and Rooney up front, they just can't seem to score.

am i the only person in the world that this tactic doesnt work for.....i mean everyone is telling bout the great success they r having wit this tactic. im using classic tactic this is my formation:

gomes

Corluka Woodgate King Bale

Huddlestone

Modric Palacios

Crouch Defoe Pavlyuchenko

Whats wrong!?!?!?!

am i the only person in the world that this tactic doesnt work for.....i mean everyone is telling bout the great success they r having wit this tactic. im using classic tactic this is my formation:

gomes

Huddlestone

Modric Palacios

Whats wrong!?!?!?!

For one I would either switch Pav or Crouch with Defoe

gomes

Huddlestone

Modric Palacios

Whats wrong!?!?!?!

I'm Playing as tottenham at the minute and so far i've played 3 won 2 and drew 1.

My team is exactly the same as yours but i have.

Defoe Crouch Pavlechenko

left striker Middle Striker Right Striker.

Just the let team gel Make sure you use the Team Talks correctly

After the dissapointing 1 - 0 loss to Arsenal, i've beaten Porto and Blackburn.

Man Utd 4 - 0 Porto

Man utd 4 - 0 Blackburn

Rooney has scored a hatrick in both games after previously only scoring once in 6 games. I think the mistake i was making was using Berbatov, he is just simply rubbish.

Defoe Rooney Aguero

Left Striker Mid Striker Right Striker

As Birmingham (made signings to suit the tactic, not had time to settle):

West ham 3-0 Birmingham

Birmingham 2-0 Blackburn

Wolves 2-2 Birmingham

Birmingham 3-1 Chelsea

Chelsea 0-4 Birmingham!

Seems to be getting better and better! Thank you for this fantastic tactic!

As Birmingham (made signings to suit the tactic, not had time to settle):

West ham 3-0 Birmingham

Birmingham 2-0 Blackburn

Wolves 2-2 Birmingham

Birmingham 3-1 Chelsea

Chelsea 0-4 Birmingham!

Seems to be getting better and better! Thank you for this fantastic tactic!

Can you post all the signings you made and show us how you set your team up?

Wolves 0-3 Arsenal

Arsenal 2-1 At. Madrid

West Ham 2-3 Arsenal (They scored from a set piece)

At Madrid 2-3 Arsenal

Impressive results. Got the win against a resilient West Ham team who scored from a set piece, At Madrid are a class team so I expected to concede but the face we scored 5 against them over 2 legs is what I'm proud of after ALWAYS failing to beat them. Dominated Wolves and could have been more had the finishing been better. Impressive results, with not much to criticise on at the moment. More results soon.

I definately dont think the corner bug is on this tactic.....which is good (although nice to see the same corner routine which was very effective in 10.2 but isnt really showingits potential in 10.3)

I've changed it to a wide 4-4-2 and I'm seeing some good results but although im winning 4-0, 3-0 I am also getting alot of 4-3, 3-2 results, 6 wins, 3 draws and 0 losses is looking promising though :)

He never has done and personally i think the bug is useless anyway :)

I think the tactic bug is used on one of them as my player outside the box scored twice. Apologies if I'm mistaken.

Edit - Sorry it was the Butters modification