Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

hamzaire from what I can see (mr Hough please don't get angry :p) you can just drop central striker to AMC position. It will then be like Joint Venture tactic.

Try it. You will demolish most teams which may get boring :).

hi info0,

ok.. i will try that... thanks a lot!!! :)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hamzaire from what I can see (mr Hough please don't get angry :p) you can just drop central striker to AMC position. It will then be like Joint Venture tactic.

Try it. You will demolish most teams which may get boring :).

lol, I was thinking of that too but think with the new patch being out the opp's defence is alot better when it comes to marking the amc so maybe a few changes is needed

Well, if you make the table you can see which tactics you do great against, equal and what tactics minimize your chances. I did it back in CM days.

I know i've seen on the Champman0102 Forums, I still love that game!

Exact same settings

But deep lying forward, advanced forward etc. doesn't "exist" in a classic tactic version. So which one of the three strikers are the advanced forward for instance. etc.

But deep lying forward, advanced forward etc. doesn't "exist" in a classic tactic version. So which one of the three strikers are the advanced forward for instance. etc.

Left and Right striker are the advanced forward and the middle one is still the deep lying forward

Can i ask which one is the best now you have has time to adjust them

Classic or wizard ?

on my Crystal Palace Challenge i started out using the Classic and although i was winning games i was drawing more than i'd like so i changed to the V1 Beta Wizard and i haven't lost or drawn in 5 games.

So i'd start with the Beta Wizard mate

..but why do I have the right advanced forward set as a poacher on the wizard tactic? Is this incorrect?

I forgot to change it thats all the settings are exactly the same apart from creative freedom so it don';t make that much difference

If i pulled back the deep lying forward to make a 4-1-2-1-2 would that not make any difference to the tactic.

I have read that you also like the 4-1-2-1-2 so is it not as simple as that ?

cheers

sofar great tactic i'll keep you informed i'm Newcastle just been promted half way through the season in the prem currently lyig in 12th place 16 games to go

...would you recommend that I change it to an advanced forward role or leave it as it is?

I'm not sure to be honest because i've changed all the settings within the roles i'm not sure if the roles would apply.

If you understand what i mean

If i pulled back the deep lying forward to make a 4-1-2-1-2 would that not make any difference to the tactic.

I have read that you also like the 4-1-2-1-2 so is it not as simple as that ?

cheers

sofar great tactic i'll keep you informed i'm Newcastle just been promted half way through the season in the prem currently lyig in 12th place 16 games to go

I know people have had success by just pulling the Deep striker back into the amc position.

try it though see how it goes, I will be making another version of the 4-1-2-1-2 because it's my Fav position

I am annoyed with the negative comments coming from posters with about 100+ posts. You guys no nothing about FM, in fact to suggest as info0 did that I concentrate too much on the English leagues is a big mistake. A tactic should be open to criticism, positive or otherwise. At no stage has this tactic been proven to work. Therefore this tactic is another one of many.

I am annoyed with the negative comments coming from posters with about 100+ posts. You guys no nothing about FM, in fact to suggest as info0 did that I concentrate too much on the English leagues is a big mistake. A tactic should be open to criticism, positive or otherwise. At no stage has this tactic been proven to work. Therefore this tactic is another one of many.

When i'm posting my 'Success with Crystal Palace what screenshots would you like?

Sorry, but you just made yourself look like a stupid person. I remind you what the hell has number of posts have to do with football manager knowledge or football for that matter? Most posts can be treated as spam and what then? Your 1.5k posts counter would go to 100? It's not quantity that matters, but quality of posts.

Just because you have more posts than someone doesnt mean you know more about FM than them. This tactic has been proven to work by a lot of people in a lot of different leagues both high and low. You arent actually contributing to the discussion of the tactic. If you take a bit of notice Mr Hough has started a save with Palace so keep quiet for a while and wait and see what the results are if you have nothing constructive to add.

This tactic works, I have managed Maritzberg Utd, Hereford, Northampton, Barnsley, Cardiff, Newcastle and Liverpool in my career game either a saving them from relegation or winning leagues.

Maritzberg predicted to finish bottom South African Prem finshed 6th

Northampton 24th in league 2 when I took over finished 10th that season 1st the next season with record points

Cardiff 24th when I took over in Febuary finished just outsid ethe play offs second season won the championship record points and goals

Newcastle just got relegated won the championship first time asking easily then finished 2nd first season in prem and won FA Cup

Liverpool took over in Jan they were 13th finished 5th and won FA Cup, second season won premiership by 6 points and record goals, Won carling Cup, runners up in fa cup (lost 1:0 due to an own goal) and lost on pens in the Europa league final

This tactic works, I have managed Maritzberg Utd, Hereford, Northampton, Barnsley, Cardiff, Newcastle and Liverpool in my career game either a saving them from relegation or winning leagues.

Maritzberg predicted to finish bottom South African Prem finshed 6th

Northampton 24th in league 2 when I took over finished 10th that season 1st the next season with record points

Cardiff 24th when I took over in Febuary finished just outsid ethe play offs second season won the championship record points and goals

Newcastle just got relegated won the championship first time asking easily then finished 2nd first season in prem and won FA Cup

Liverpool took over in Jan they were 13th finished 5th and won FA Cup, second season won premiership by 6 points and record goals, Won carling Cup, runners up in fa cup (lost 1:0 due to an own goal) and lost on pens in the Europa league final

Thats pretty good going mate, Which versions of the tactic was you useing?

Thats pretty good going mate, Which versions of the tactic was you useing?

GCS version, normally takes untill the second season to get the best out it, the players just blend so well and play attractive passing football

Im just about to try the new AM settings that Mr Hough posted with my Stalybridge Celtic team. As i dont like playing with 3 strikers. Had been using an AM all season, but had just dropped the Deep Lying Forward back to the AM without changing any settings. He did pretty well, assisting and scoring a few. But he went missing in alot of games. So hopefully the new settings will make him more consistent.

I will post the final league table etc at the end of season. At the min im currently top of the Blue Square Prem with 91 points, played 37 scored 90 conceded 32

Here's a few screens to show my progress with Crystal Palace that i have been asked/challenged by Jsolloso to prove that my tactics work.

th_palaceleague.jpg

th_palacecardiff.jpg

Now i don't wanna get ahead of myself but i think i may be able to win the league at this rate.

Im just about to try the new AM settings that Mr Hough posted with my Stalybridge Celtic team. As i dont like playing with 3 strikers. Had been using an AM all season, but had just dropped the Deep Lying Forward back to the AM without changing any settings. He did pretty well, assisting and scoring a few. But he went missing in alot of games. So hopefully the new settings will make him more consistent.

I will post the final league table etc at the end of season. At the min im currently top of the Blue Square Prem with 91 points, played 37 scored 90 conceded 32

I haven't tested the settings i just looked at them and if i was gonna change anything straight off thats what i'd change them too

jsolloso - just look at the screenshots of the C Palace game above... how you can say that this tactic doesn't work is an absolute mystery to me...

That's WITH the points deduction they start with, and no corner cheat... most goals scored by about double, and 30+ goal difference ahead of any other team.

I don't know what you have in your head to accept that a tactic is 'great' - but for me, that surpasses great - that's outstanding!

Personally, I'm using the Beta Wizard tactic that Mr Hough is currently using as Palace, and I'm Fulham - 1st season, 3 signings: Djalo, Otamendi & Michel - and I'm 4th, just about to enter December - so it's doing great for me too, definitely surpassing my media prediction... which for me classes as great.

And what the hell does the amount of posts have to do with your knowledge of Football Manager? I have been playing this game since the days of CM, for the past 10yrs to be exact and just because i post little it means i know nothing of the game?....dont make me laugh :)

Personally i think this tactic is a good one and Mr Hough has done a good job taking time out to post this and provide support for his tactic...knowing fully well that he DOESNT HAVE TO. So learn to appreciate the effort and stoping spamming with such ridiculous claims.

KUTGW Mr Hough, im enjoying 10.3 and your tactic.

Here's a few screens to show my progress with Crystal Palace that i have been asked/challenged by Jsolloso to prove that my tactics work.

th_palaceleague.jpg

th_palacecardiff.jpg

Now i don't wanna get ahead of myself but i think i may be able to win the league at this rate.

i thought that alassane N'Diaye died.. he was a legend on Cm0102 .. orr is your player a different one

The gcs version...... I'll have to add it to the OP because i've had a few nice comments about that.

Could someone reupload it and give a description of what it's like if you have time.

Ive found the GCS tactic on another forum. I havent used it myself so i cant comment on it

http://www.filefront.com/15803247/10.3-Mr.H-_Zico10_gcs-beta-wizard--Everton-May-2010.tac/

The gcs version...... I'll have to add it to the OP because i've had a few nice comments about that.

Could someone reupload it and give a description of what it's like if you have time.

All key atributes are the same, meaby cb's +pace + technique. No shouts, oi's. No need to add more.

the same as Mr. H, i only tweaked defence of v1.

edit; link @ jay007 post #791

Did you tweak the full backs. Because i used your version in the last game and my full backs seemed to be getting forward alot more. Plus my my RB scored 2 headed goals from crosses

Did you tweak the full backs. Because i used your version in the last game and my full backs seemed to be getting forward alot more. Plus my my RB scored 2 headed goals from crosses

yes, i tweaked whole defence + small fix on DM.

Im currently using the gcs version as 4-1-2-1-2. In Past 2 games i have used it my AMC has scored in both games and got at least 1 assist.

Ow Really :)

Thats good to hear. You see I only like to use Formations that the AI's use. As no managers that I'm aware of use this formation.

Do you reckon you could update me after 10 games on your results using the 4-1-2-1-2 ?