Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Il 11/10/2017 in 19:40 , eldanielito ha scritto:

BUMP

Anyone still got these tactics? currently planning to start a new save and try to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson @ Man Utd

Il 28/4/2020 in 00:01 , andre62 ha scritto:

anyone had the @Mr Hough all fm 2010 tactics please?

Il 22/5/2020 in 18:14 , Captain Koky ha scritto:

I want Player Filters  for this tactics Plz.

I don't know if you are still looking for.

I'm playing FM10 right now.

i created this rar file which contains:
- the classic version 4-1-2-3
- tugs training (youth, senior)
- the corner cheat
- Wolfsong's teamtalk guide

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cwj2pwrisi3ehs9/FM10.rar/file

but i don't know if the classic version is the best. it's the only one I've found.
which is the best version of this tactic?

I won everything with Aston Villa (Premier, league cup, FA cup, Euro Cup) but in the second half of the season I won practically only thanks to the corners. (morale has always been at the top, no complacency problems, everything is perfect but the performances have been nothing special and several times some players have taken insufficient votes)

In Premier 30 W 6 D 2 L (I lost the first match on Matchday 32 (all wins and 5 draws until that); Goals: 117/38; goals from corner 47; so only 70 goals and  a lot of goal conceded

do these changes on the front page refer to the classic version?

Spoiler

AVD MOD – Mr. Hough’s Unbeaten Final Version

Before I get to the actual tweaks, I want to state that these are not some magical tweaks that will suddenly turn your squad into world beaters. They are simply slight adjustments based on personal observations from my own career game, experience, and common sense. Keep in mind, to get the absolute most out of your players, takes more than just tactics, but I’m not going to go into any more detail about that. There are already plenty of threads around these forums covering other aspects (such as team talks) of football management.

Now, with that out of the way, here are the tweaks:

Passing tweaks:

- FB right only: increased by 2 notches

- DMC: set to middle of slider

- MCs: set to middle of slider

- STs: increased by 4 notches

***Explanation*** The passing tweaks are to promote more team-play. To get more players involved in overall build up of attacks, to take advantage of opportunities of through passes, and to encourage players to perform more intelligent actions. For example, making a quick through pass to a teammate in a better position, rather than taking a pointless long shot, or trying to attempt a difficult dribble.

A lesser secondary benefit of this tweak is to help with passing on muddy pitches.

Creative Freedom tweaks:

- FBs: increased by 1 notch

- CBs: increased by 1 notch

- MCs: increased by 1 notch

***Explanation*** The creative freedom tweaks are to compliment the passing tweaks, to promote more team-play. They are also to give slightly more freedom to players, to take advantage of their mental stats. This particular tweak will obviously suit better players a bit more than average players, due to the fact that better players have better mental stats on the average. This tweak also helps the back line to move the ball around. At times they can seem indecisive with the ball, which can lead to bad passes or holding onto the ball too long, only to get it taken away by an opponent.

Tackling tweaks:

- MCs: set to mixed

***Explanation*** I simply noticed that my MCs were getting booked too often, even though they are top class players with good tackling and anticipation stats. Due to them being good players, I decided to let them choose what type of tackle to perform, hence the tweak.

Through Balls tweaks:

- FB left only: set to rarely

***Explanation*** This is an optional tweak. I made it simply because my left FB is not a good or even decent passer, so I’ve decided to limit him in this area. Just as in any other tactic, I try to limit my team’s weaknesses as much as possible, hence this tweak. However, if your left FB is a good passer, then ignore this tweak.

Defensive Corners tweaks:

- FB right: mark small player

- FB left: mark far post

- CBs: mark tall players

- DMC: man mark

- MC right: mark near post

- MC left: mark small player

- ST right: close down corner

- ST center: forward

- ST left: forward

***Explanation*** The reworking of the defensive corner routine has more to do with the FM engine than anything else. The previous routine had too many players set on simply “stay back” instructions, which is actually flawed in how it works. The players end up doing almost next to nothing in terms of actual defense. It’s much better to give players more specific instructions, such as “man mark” or “mark tall/small player”.

The way I set up the corner routine also reflects my players’ abilities. I would recommend keeping the same type of instructions, but simply switching them between players, depending on their abilities. For example, if a player is good at marking, concentration, anticipation, positioning, then he should be assigned one of the man marking roles. Usually the center backs are assigned to mark tall players because they’re good at jumping and are usually strong. The strikers can remain they way they are already, no change is necessary there.

Attacking Corners tweaks:

- CBs: swap instructions

***Explanation*** I swapped the instructions because I usually tend to play a more aggressive and braver CB in the right CB position, and he usually does better on attacking corners due to this,

@Mr Hough do you remember whichwas the final version?

screen of the classic version I found

team instruction (with corner cheat)

goalkeeper

fullbacks (both)

CB right

CB left

DM

MC right

MC left

ST central

ST side (both)

Edited by lucazz

I can answer myself.
i found the avd mod on fmkorea.
no, the step before the avd mod is not the classic version.
so now we have the classic version (in the rar) and the avd mod (in this link).

if you follow the instructions of mrhough on the contrary you can get its final version and then decide whether to use the classic version, the final version of mrhough or the avd mod.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ohwmmbmi0ewragp/avd_mod_-_mr_hough_4-1-2-3_unbeaten_final_version._%28crdoba%2C_oct_2018%29.tac/file

edit:

as far as I understand. i think i will give the same individual instructions to right back and left back.

Edited by lucazz