Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

This tactic is incredible, I have scored 4 or more goals in 10 of my games so far, I have now played 15 games in the premiership, won 13 drawn 1 and lost 1.

I have scored 49 goals in the league alone, Conceded 8.

I haven't signed anyone either just the original 10.3 patch Squad.

Hopefully i'll release it soon, More than likely after i have finished the season.

A realease Tonght perhaps, or tommorow? Debating whether to stay up :p

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.... a tonight release would be brilliant... i'm sick of all this winger tactics.... that i've tried some of them i score like hell but concede a lot, and from what a can see Mr Hough has just made the winger tactic brillint... i guess the trick also is the 2 DM.... that provide a link between atack and defence... so i guess there is no more room from testing :)) when you got such fine results

Yes.... a tonight release would be brilliant... i'm sick of all this winger tactics.... that i've tried some of them i score like hell but concede a lot, and from what a can see Mr Hough has just made the winger tactic brillint... i guess the trick also is the 2 DM.... that provide a link between atack and defence... so i guess there is no more room from testing :)) when you got such fine results

Your right that is the trick, The 2 DM's i mean.

It can leave you abit short at the back so pacey defenders is a bonus, My Central Defenders at Tottenham aren't fast at all only Bassong really and i'm doing great with them.

One of the main problems i am having with this tactic is players fitness, Because i don't have any central midfielders my DM's drive forward and back all game and get tired especilly if i have 2-3 games a week, When i release this tactic whoever you sign make sure you have plenty of cover in this position.

More screens soon.

This winger tactic could be better than all my others, Here is my latest Result and the league table after 23 games.

Tottenham Vs Man City.

TottenhamVsManCity.jpg

League Table After 23 Games.

TottenhamAfter23games.jpg

I'm 90% sure i will be releasing this tomorrow

well,looks oustanding mate,a massive amount of goals scored in that amount of goals,good goals against record aswell to games played,looks like you have smashed it this time,you are without a doubt the number 1 tactician of fm2010,

well,looks oustanding mate,a massive amount of goals scored in that amount of goals,good goals against record aswell to games played,looks like you have smashed it this time,you are without a doubt the number 1 tactician of fm2010,

Cheers gav, I really wanted to make this tactic so just been working on it constantly really, I'm glad it's finally come together.

Yes Can you release it pls now.I think that sooner or later you will update it :p

it will not be the final version tomorrow...

I use the 4-3-3 formation of yours and that had so many updates!

Today is Sunday. Most people , me included, have a lot of time to play.Tomorrow will start work again and I will play next Saturday/Sunday...

One of the main problems i am having with this tactic is players fitness, Because i don't have any central midfielders my DM's drive forward and back all game and get tired especilly if i have 2-3 games a week, When i release this tactic whoever you sign make sure you have plenty of cover in this position.

More screens soon.

mr.hough, could you pls give me some details about the certain settings of your wingers and your team instuctions like width and tempo?

and do your both dmcs have also a little bit higher mentality so that they take part at the offensive game?

anyway have a nice sunday!!!

Settings for players aren't as complicated as you might think, my front 4 (Both wingers and Strikers) are all attacking, The wingers are slightly more attacking mentality than the Strikers as i want the strikers to receive the ball pass out wide to the wingers, Wingers run up the wing and cross to the strikers, Thats exactly how i want my team to play with the DM's supporting but not giving away too much ground so it reduces the counter attack.

I'm trialling the new tactic as we speak with Newcastle and it's very promising.

Just beat Chelsea at St James' Park 3-2.

The counter attacking is very fluid and very very effective.

I suspect it would be even better if my 2 CB's were faster, and my forward line was quicker too - andy carroll ain't the quickest!

Chelsea Result:

http://img412.imageshack.us/i/16538652.jpg/

Team Formation:

http://img840.imageshack.us/i/95639670.jpg/

I'll update after a few more games - as I've switched to this tactic 5 games ago, so it's going to get better the more the team get used to it.

PS: Anyone else signed Eugene Selezynov?!

I'm trialling the new tactic as we speak with Newcastle and it's very promising.

Just beat Chelsea at St James' Park 3-2.

The counter attacking is very fluid and very very effective.

I suspect it would be even better if my 2 CB's were faster, and my forward line was quicker too - andy carroll ain't the quickest!

Chelsea Result:

http://img412.imageshack.us/i/16538652.jpg/

Team Formation:

http://img840.imageshack.us/i/95639670.jpg/

I'll update after a few more games - as I've switched to this tactic 5 games ago, so it's going to get better the more the team get used to it.

PS: Anyone else signed Eugene Selezynov?!

Also helps to have a good keeper too, Gomes have been a star in goal for me.

Just beat Chelsea 3-0 at home LOL, 10 points clear after 26 games, Scored 84 conceded 17

Settings for players aren't as complicated as you might think, my front 4 (Both wingers and Strikers) are all attacking, The wingers are slightly more attacking mentality than the Strikers as i want the strikers to receive the ball pass out wide to the wingers, Wingers run up the wing and cross to the strikers, Thats exactly how i want my team to play with the DM's supporting but not giving away too much ground so it reduces the counter attack.

well I have also my two wingers playing with a mentality of 16 notches and my striker 17 and my amc 15 with roam+run into channels and rfd sometimes and the two wingers cut insider +rfd often.

well in order to have a control over the runs from deep, I have set my team temp to very low (4 notches) so that wingers dont immediately try to run into the box.

well you have their rfd settings at sometimes, but guess its because your playing with two strikers right? me myself couldnt really have success with sometimes, since there was a lot of gap between the fb and cb, in which my wingers seldomly run into.

you said youre playing from the flanks, do you think crosses are effective, so that you can build up your tactic on wingplay?

Mr Hough, would your new tactic not work with Defoe and Agbonlahor up front? as you said this tactic works by using crosses....

Well it does use crosses and also passes into the box, I think Defoe and Agbonlahor would be good might wanna sign a player with good jumping and heading though so it mixes the opposition up.

Well it does use crosses and also passes into the box, I think Defoe and Agbonlahor would be good might wanna sign a player with good jumping and heading though so it mixes the opposition up.

Ow, also how did that variant where you had one of the ST as a AMC?