Buonanotte Query

The reason he is unavailable and not injured is that if he was injured that particular injury would have to be hard-coded into the game and would have a chance of affecting other players.

Not true. It could be added to the injury list with a chance of 0.

Salvador Cabanas

How is that showing in FM since the update? Just medical reasons or plainly unavailable?

Be interesting to see how long they're estimating how long a bullet in the head takes to get over.

And what about all the people who start the game on patch 10.3 and want realism?

You can't please everybody.

If you wanted realism with 10.3 then the January transfers should happen in January like they should be and not the start of the season.

• 1 month later...
If you wanted realism with 10.3 then the January transfers should happen in January like they should be and not the start of the season.

I would prefer that to the mess January transfers applied to June make. Or the ability to start with "real" season progress on Jan 1st/Feb 1st. Or a 10.3 with improved DB but no new transfers.

I would prefer that to the mess January transfers applied to June make. Or the ability to start with "real" season progress on Jan 1st/Feb 1st. Or a 10.3 with improved DB but no new transfers.

Like start with 10.3 but on 10.2 database? You can by starting a new game and in the little dropdown box select the 10.2 database :thup:.

In my Sevilla save Sergio Sanchez couldnt play for the first two seasons for "personal reasons". No bans , no injuries. Is this for a similar reason?

Never mind. Found this quote on wikipedia.

On 1 January 2010, it was announced that Sánchez would be unable to play football again until 'rigorous tests' were carried out on his heart, after he complained of pains

Like start with 10.3 but on 10.2 database? You can by starting a new game and in the little dropdown box select the 10.2 database :thup:.

No, with a 10.3 DB (10.3 player stats, most importantly) but without transfers.

Well then what would be the point of that?

To have the injury appear on his profile without others being able to get it.

I remember something like this being done for Davids & Stam, both were suspended for months for using doping, and it was in the game saying just that.

Archived