Squad Rotation??

Hi

I have a minor problem with my sub and reserve players, because the lack match experience and everytime i enter the simulation, so to speak holiday, even when i only habe a sqad of 20 People, someone wouldnt play even a single game.

is there any way to set up a working sqad rotation in this game? that was one pint i prefered in the german fifa manager, since you could give the players a priority of how to use them in sqad rotation. thats something fm lacks till now, or i´m only to stupid to find a way to get this done..:confused:

i rotate a lot, when i´m playing myself and i have a whole lot on feeder teams and a reserve in an regular league (german 3rd division). but my question was if theres a way to manage a rotation when simulating, so to speak when the games runs through holiday mode?

i like to play that way and only manage the time with open transfer lists, or just simulate through a bunch of years to see the progress of some of my youth players.. or more likely, if there is any progress when the young ones dont get matchexperience while on holyday..

i have i diferent approach at the game. i have a lot of players (80+ if i count all three teams) and almost all good ones, not the top notch which cost you 50-100 mil. but the most talented players which a buy at an early stage. even though i have the money to buy the likes of messi and such, but i prefer to train the young ones and see who is fitting best in my system, while they play.

sadly, thats not really possible, if you dont handle all the games by yourself. an option were you could set the amount of playtime for your players would really come in handy. something like a scale from 1-10, 1 for playing very few games (old substitutes, very young ones) and 10 for playing every game (for the top notch key players..).

the squad status as it is now isnt really determining the actual amount of gametime the player get, or so it seems for me until now.

Archived