Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bradley Richards

8.02 Patch Wish

85 posts in this topic

I doubt this will happen but it is something I would be very happy if it was included.

When you start a new game after downloading the patch, I wish you could pick to start at the end of January, with the real results included.

You could take over England knowing that your job is to recover from the Euro 2008 disappointment.

Take over Manchester United and see if you can keep them on course.

Take over Fulham to see if you can avoid relegation.

Take over Barcelona to try a catch Real Madrid.

Play the real Euro 2008, with the real groups.

Try to win the Champions League with AC Milan or Liverpool, knowing that the league is out of reach.

I just think that this would be very fun.

you used to be able to do his on the old cms by picking leagues which started in jan (for example sweden) but choosing to manage in england. why not just go on holiday for 4 months?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bradley Richards:
I doubt this will happen but it is something I would be very happy if it was included.

When you start a new game after downloading the patch, I wish you could pick to start at the end of January, with the real results included.

You could take over England knowing that your job is to recover from the Euro 2008 disappointment.

Try to win the Champions League with AC Milan or Liverpool, knowing that the league is out of reach.

I just think that this would be very fun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you just gave someone on SI a heart attack. [img]http://community.sigames.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
I think that would require a quicksave with all current stats from matches and leagues all around the world fixed like they are now.
Sounds like a lot of work imo. [img]http://community.sigames.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

I would be very happy to see all known bugs fixed or at least most of them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rimm!:
you used to be able to do his on the old cms by picking leagues which started in jan (for example sweden) but choosing to manage in england. why not just go on holiday for 4 months? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can do this by picking to start with the Brazil league, but pick to manage in Europe, but if you do this you don't get the real results. I have done this a couple times already and England make it into Euro 2008 every time.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bradley Richards:

I just think that this would be very fun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No this is a poor idea.they should spend their time fixing the many bugs in the game as soon as possible

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by neil220779:
Just yesterday Rangers had 3 potential penalty claims, one of which was given, but the asst referee wrongly flagged the fouled player offside , so the ref gave a free kick the other way instead.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

now you know how every other spl team feels playing against them most the time [img]http://community.sigames.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

be nice to have the boards confidence and such like making sense......i got a new chairman,he wanted me to reach various stages of competitions,win the league etc,which i have,all within a couple of years,and yet the confidence in me is low because i didnt reach the long term targets in the timescale specified......but i actually exceeded the targets within the timescale specified,which makes no sense

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Take over Fulham to see if you can avoid relegation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Easy, they got Jari Litmanen.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chanman:
I play in Norway and my reserve team wins their league all the time and they are then given a multi-million dollar payout for winning that league.
I also have to pay out $5-8 million for winning the Royal League because its considered a European competition by my squad bonuses.
The squad bonuses must be fixed. This was reported way before the first patch and ignored. It kills my finances. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i agree. I pay 1.5M€ for winning a welsh cup, same as FA Cup!!! But winning that welsh cup gives me 150.000€ and FA final pays the other extra wages.

the problem is that I can't avoid winning welsh cup, because only worthy rival is cardiff, and I won them 3 or last 4 finals.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My players stats never improve, even the youth players.
fm07 the stats changed loads. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mine do

Just a little thing for me, that would be a big help...

You can ask the assistant to "filter unrealistic" in staff searches with a club, but not when doing a staff search for an international team.

Would save me alot of time trawling through hundreds of staff, even with filtered searches, then having to offer loads of candidates a job just to see if they accept.

I'm currently managing Ivory Coast and need a decent physio, plus I've offered every man and his dog the U21 & U19 jobs and nobody wants to come. Knowing who would "realistically" be interested in the job would be a big help. [img]http://community.sigames.com/customicons/icon14.gif[/img]

Confidence is just out of control. I won't play until it is fixed. I've already had to cope a month [img]http://community.sigames.com/customicons/icon13.gif[/img] without FM due to this major bug.

That could be an option but they should just sort out the simple issues that still remain like incorrect career records, greyed out national squads,world class attacking midfielders that get 1 goal in 15 games and rubbish players that score a hatful.

I want to see some sort of coding error that makes Newcastle a good team. That means i wouldn't have to edit the database myself and cant get accused of cheating. [img]http://community.sigames.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]