Psvwomble

Formation

4-4-2 using target man, attacking midfielder and holding midfielder

Direct passing, players get stuck in..good old fashioned formation

* I tend to use counter attack alot, but dont have it ticked in downloadable tactic as i see how the match is going.

AFCWimbledon.png

*please note target man is set to support in formation which works better

Results

Took over as AFC wimbledon

1st season BSP...Promoted via play offs

2nd Season Div2..Promoted as winner

3rd Season Div1..Promoted Via play offs

4th Season CCC...Finished 10th

5th Season CCC...Currently 3rd in December

Untitled-2.png

Player Attributes

I always insist (unless promising youngster) on my players having at least 10 for Pace, Passing and Stamina whatever the division

Using this formation the ball is popped up to the target man or using the attacking midfielder as a play maker.

I will list the most important attributes for each player, as you move up the Divisions you can of course add others (such as technique,acceleration,flair etc...

Target Man....All balls played to him (to head) so needs to be strong,good header,good long shots,good finishing

Advanced forward....Feeds off target man/wingers...Good finishing,anticipation (big teams you want long shots,heading etc...)

Wingers.....Good crossing,creativity,longshots

Attacking Midfielder...Finishing,longshots,creativity,tackling.

Ball winning Midfielder.....Kind off an advanced defensive midfielder....good tackling,positioning,longshots(score quite a few from smacking it back at goal) and workrate

Fullbacks.....Support the wingers...good tackling,marking,positioning,heading,crossing

Defenders....Big strong no nonsense defenders...strength,tackling,marking,heading,positioning.

Download

There are 2 formations here

psvwomble...For most matches http://www.mediafire.com/?xvnhlmyjt00

psvwombleaway2...Against big teams or away...bit more defensive...i highly recommend downloading and using this aswell! http://www.mediafire.com/?klgmrimmgkz

Please let me know how you get on with it!!!

Start on standard and adjust depending on how the match is going...shoot on sight works well

Defensive if hanging on to a lead...i dont tend to mess around with it to much...watch the match and see what you need to change.

why have youposted the yeovil v mansfield result??

ask your assistant on opp instructions throughout the match.

Scan the forums for team talks...as that is a big subject to cover,i personally start with 'you can win tonight'.

I ask about the result because a formation takes at least 8 matches for a (established) team to adjust to...alot of people will try a formation 3 or 4 times and then give up if not winning, also make sure you watch the match and change accordingly

Archived