LeeroyS

Scotlands Ronaldo?

18 posts in this topic

I suppose he has not been doing his sprint training, probably too busy trying to bend it like beckham.

I would retrain as DM if I owned him or tutor by a player with more flair and work on his physical stats.

Technically he's brilliant, but he's a fat, clumsy, angry oaf. :D

Shame about the guy's fitness levels. Might last 90 minutes, but could he play 3 games in a week? not on those physical stats :)

Not worth a punt at buying? I'm Man Utd, so surely he could get some pace in training?

Technically he's brilliant, but he's a fat, clumsy, angry oaf. :D

Shame about the guy's fitness levels. Might last 90 minutes, but could he play 3 games in a week? not on those physical stats :)

Its only the pace/acc I would worry about, OK not the most naturally fit player but he has good stamina, hence why he is more suited to a deeper role, pick out those long passes to the AMs with that great creativity.

Not worth a punt at buying? I'm Man Utd, so surely he could get some pace in training?

I'd only buy him with the prospect of making a healthy profit off of him in the future. It's unlikely he'll see that big an increase in his physical attributes.

why fake? I've seen so many regens with amazing technical abilities but poor physical attributes..

thought you were talking about kyle lafferty they both dive alot and i hate both of them

but ronaldo is good

Its likely his physicals may all get to around 10. The best option would be to keep him as winger, but stick him as an advanced playemaker. I had a regen with very similiar attributes, and hes won world footballer of the year 3 times in a row.

Considering hes only 16, he is definately worth a punt. About 10M worth of punts.