Loan Signings to difficult in FM10

It's all about looking for the right people. Some players need a fee because they could still serve their team.

I was Plymouth in the first season and I got Yannis Tafer (top goal scorer) for no fee and I got Darron Gibson too.

I thought it was if you went for a young player who would benefit from first team experience and get played a lot then they would let him join with no fee and no wage contribution because it would benefit the parent club as they'd have a better player when he returned.

If you're going for an older player, or one who might not get games and is just going to be a squad player where he's loaned to then they'll ask for a fee/wage contribution because there's no benefit in letting him join for nothing.

have you tried setting a crazy agreed to buy fee???

got this to work a few times no intention of buying them but got the club to loan the player

I've tried this a few times and it didn't work. One thing I've found completely ridiculous is a club's reluctancy to laon to a rival club...As Man City, I wanted to get Deco on loan and Chelsea kept refusing, so I just offered something like a 50 million fee for a 6 month loan just to see if they would accept and they still rejected it!

• 8 months later...

Ive tried to get about 15 loans so far. They all either say they have no intention of coming on loan, or just before they sign a bigger club magically gets interested. Same with signings. A player is without contract for six months and nobody is interested in him. Thenl I want to sign him and suddenly he's hot property. clubs everywhere want him.

I'm sure the devs thought it makes things interesting to have thel managers of every club in the entire world watching northwich victoria's transfer list. But to be honest I'd prefer it if teams and players acted independently of me.

Ok, I assume we are talking about FM2011 now? This issue is still here and I agree it is annoying. I've been trying to bid for loan listed players, and their clubs keep asking for million euro fees and their wages paid in full.

What's the point in loan listing players? To send them out to get experience. How can this be done if no team can afford your demands?

Archived