Tottingham hotsperz v Arsenal, Sunday April 25th 16.05 *1971 and all that???*

Father Senegal

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monkeh:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

I'll miss Monkeh and Sammy sparring icon_frown.gif

Can I take his place?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>do you promise to uphold his fine tradition of being an argumentative arse at every opportunity, and revel in your own wrongness in spite of massive amounts of proof to the contrary?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought I did that already icon_frown.gif

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Monkeh:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by They call me Henry:

Disagree with me on what, exactly?

Had, Arsenal won the PL AND the CL or the FA cup and you would have seen me just as nuts as sammy.

I honestly don't mean to sound arrogant at all but the PL was sort of won since a few weeks, already; in my mind, anyway so i was very disapointed when we got kicked out of the other two cups, within just a few days.

Put it this way, i'm extremely pleased they've made it; winning the PL being unbeatten is incredible but i'm still a lil bitter over the fact that we haven't done better against MU and Chelsea in those two crucial games icon_frown.gif . I'm finding it hard to get over it, in fact.

I know i should be happy enough with the league and i am but somehow, i feel it's not quite enough, considering how Arsenal have played this season.

Call me arrogant git or whatever you like but i just can't help it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>no you fool, disagree with you thinking sammy was hard done by icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fool??

My question and the lil paragraphe underneath it, had nothing to do with each other. It was a different issue; i felt i'd let my feelings out, about it.

Clearly you can see it was a new issue i was bringing up, as neither you or myself had even brought it up, earlier.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

I'll miss Monkeh and Sammy sparring icon_frown.gif

Can I take his place?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>do you promise to uphold his fine tradition of being an argumentative arse at every opportunity, and revel in your own wrongness in spite of massive amounts of proof to the contrary?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought I did that already icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>you're such a sh*t arsehole. icon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by They call me Henry:

Had, Arsenal won the PL AND the CL or the FA cup and you would have seen me just as nuts as sammy.

I honestly don't mean to sound arrogant at all but the PL was sort of won since a few weeks, already; in my mind, anyway so i was very disapointed when we got kicked out of the other two cups, within just a few days.

Put it this way, i'm extremely pleased they've made it; winning the PL being unbeatten is incredible but i'm still a lil bitter over the fact that we haven't done better against MU and Chelsea in those two crucial games icon_frown.gif . I'm finding it hard to get over it, in fact.

I know i should be happy enough with the league and i am but somehow, i feel it's not quite enough, considering how Arsenal have played this season.

Call me arrogant git or whatever you like but i just can't help it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>no you fool, disagree with you thinking sammy was hard done by icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fool??

My question and the lil paragraphe underneath it, had nothing to do with each other. It was a different issue; i felt i'd let my feelings out, about it.

Clearly you can see it was a new issue i was bringing up, as neither you or myself had even brought it up, earlier.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fool??

Clearly you can see it was a new issue i was bringing up, as neither you or myself had even brought it up, earlier.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>sammy wasn't celebrating though, he was being a bitter arse, badmouthing everytone else instead of praising his own team, and bitching and moaning about a match where a\rsenal had won the league.

if you'd got on like that, the reaction would have been the same. probably.

you're such a sh*t arsehole. icon13.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you mean I'm **** and an arsehole, or that I'm **** at being an arsehole?

icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>both

you're such a sh*t arsehole. icon13.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you mean I'm **** and an arsehole, or that I'm **** at being an arsehole?

icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>both<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif

Fool??

Clearly you can see it was a new issue i was bringing up, as neither you or myself had even brought it up, earlier.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>sammy wasn't celebrating though, he was being a bitter arse, badmouthing everytone else instead of praising his own team, and bitching and moaning about a match where a\rsenal had won the league.

if you'd got on like that, the reaction would have been the same. probably.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know you and him never got along in here but you might have misunderstood the tone of some of his posts.

He was teasing a lot when he probably should have kept more quiet, yes; but big deal really. I guess he was making up for all these times people had a go at him, before.

I've recently learned not to take everything too seriously in here. It's nothing but a forum.

People have any right to have different view points; why else bother posting in here but when it comes to the point that you just can't stand a sec the bloke you've been arguing with, day in, day ou, then you know it's probably gone a lil too far.

But to be fair to sammy, it'd be good if you could not keep going on and on about how much you think he's that much of a **** or ***, as he isn't here to defend himself.

I know you probably don't give a t*ss but i do.

you've touched my heart, so i'll nol longer slag off sammy while he's not here. ok?

ps, are you his brother or something?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't be a smart ass; i've not met him once in my life. I just used to get on well with him, in OTF.

If i was his brother, i'd have been constently on your back.

Archived