Patch 10.3 Most Improved players?

Tav

Guest markyosullivan

Frank Nouble's PA need's to be improved. Along with: Scott Sinclair, Jack Cork, Michael Mancienne, Nathan Delfonso, Stephan Dooley

Jermaine Beckford's CA has to be improved. Along with: Gary Cahill, Jermaine Defoe, Darren Bent, David Bentley, James Milner (or at least his PA), Chris Eagles (Most assists this season?), Rory Patterson, Dan Gosling, Jack Rodwell

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest markyosullivan
Words, mouth.

On the same grounds as Jobi McAnuff's CA, right?

I think Beckfords CA has to be higher than Jobi McAnuff..

Also, I think Victor Moses CA and PA has to go up. Wigan's definately got a bargin in him. Simon Church CA should go up a little.

smalling will be improved.. but it wont be huge... his potential will be a big rise i imagine..

SAF has said on many an occasion that he was purchased for his pure raw potential..

its a rarity to have a big mobile , strong , intelligent english cb... .. think ferdinand etc....

Dorrans from W.b.a should be given a massive boost if his performances in the middle of the park over the last season or so are to taken into account.... brilliant little player.

Pratley is also premiership quality imo... runs the midfield with ease.

Cardiff as a team need to be improved... they always seem to be underated

same goes from Brum.... criminally underated as a team.. particularly Johnson and Jerome..

Richard Dunne is easily one of the top CB's in the prem.. and has been for years... needs to be improved

Diaby at arsenal is turning into a top player

Saha is also a top striker who's gone unnoticed for too long

Eagles is showing his class

Behrami and Green at west ham... as well as the youngsters.

Dempsey and Hangeland are awesome

Gary Cahill needs a few mental stats increased at least

Rodellega needs big changes.. stats dont reflect him at all.. same for Benitez at brum

Tuncay is better then he is in game

as much as i hate the guy.. jermaine jenas is in fact better then his stats show

Defoe is clearly a top striker

boaz myhill is underated.. and not just because of the last few games...

s.taylor from newcastle is a prem class cb .. and isnt in game..

It's nice to see you've put so much thought into this post!

Don't forget that as much as we'd like one, none of the researchers have crystal ball.

All I can say is if anyone has any issues with players to get in touch with the relevant club researcher

although bear in mind some will have been changed for 10.3, if after that patch you still find problems let us know

but also consider we have guidelines to stick to so if its just a minor problem it may be an attribute has been reduced by just one point to keep a player within those guidelines

I'm the Barnsley researcher so any problems with Barnsley let me know

I think Beckfords CA has to be higher than Jobi McAnuff..

Also, I think Victor Moses CA and PA has to go up. Wigan's definately got a bargin in him. Simon Church CA should go up a little.

Simon Church does not deserve a rise. That was the point I was making with McAnuff, you're asking for Beckford to be raised based on a goal against Man United. He isn't even proven in the Championship. I'd argue the same for Church. McAnuff is.

I don't know if I'd say that he's should be the most improved player, but Fernando Llorente definitely needs to have higher determination.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't determination supposed to determine how motivated a player is to win, and isn't it a key attribute when the team is behind? If so, then Llorente's is way too low at 13. I am an Athletic Bilbao fan, and I'll be the first to admit that Llorente hasn't and may never challenge for the top La Liga scorer. However, I can't tell you how many times it seems that the goals he scored are in key times during matches and how many times he, almost single-handedly has scraped points out of matches that would have otherwise been lost. Some examples (look at the goalscorers at the bottom of the lineups):

http://www.athletic-club.net/web/main.asp?a=1&b=13&c=0&d=1&id=3892&idi=2

http://www.athletic-club.net/web/main.asp?a=1&b=13&c=0&d=1&id=3925&idi=2

http://www.athletic-club.net/web/main.asp?a=1&b=13&c=0&d=1&id=3903&idi=2

http://www.athletic-club.net/web/main.asp?a=1&b=13&c=0&d=1&id=4244&idi=2

http://www.athletic-club.net/web/main.asp?a=1&b=13&c=0&d=1&id=4288&idi=2

http://www.athletic-club.net/web/main.asp?a=1&b=13&c=0&d=1&id=4289&idi=2

http://www.athletic-club.net/web/main.asp?a=1&b=13&c=0&d=1&id=4220&idi=2

http://www.athletic-club.net/web/main.asp?a=1&b=13&c=0&d=1&id=4223&idi=2

Additionally, his penalty taking is pretty low at 13 considering how many penalties he scores (also in key places, but I didn't include them in links above).

Don't forget that as much as we'd like one, none of the researchers have crystal ball.

I'd second that. At the start of the season, when lancaster re-signed Jordan Connerton, I rated him very lowly based on my memories of his first spell with us, and what Id heard of his time at Kendal and Chorley. It has become apparent over the course of this season that he is in fact very, very good. Motherwell, Morecambe and Carlisle all made bids for him. My rating made him one of our worst players, he is actually our very best. So, on this update, the most improved player will probably be Jordan Connerton (remember the name...)

It's nice to see you've put so much thought into this post!

and I wasnt in any way suggesting researchers got it criminally wrong the last time around.. only that the current stats are criminally low based on the recent season

that said.... roger johnson WAS criminally underated by the researcher last time around :)

Man Utd

Improved CA + PA - Rooney, Valencia, Evra, Rafael, Fletcher, Park

Improved PA - Matt James, Corry Evans, Reece Brown, Robbie Brady, Ritchie De Laet

Reduced CA + PA - Giggs, Berbatov, Nani, Anderson(majorly)

Don't think that the PA of these players will be touched - they're too old for potential to really come to the fore. Just my opinion, don't shoot me down.

Rooney should be the best player in the game in 10.3 ;)

I don't think your far wrong. At the minute I can't think of any better strikers around the world? Ronaldo (not the fat one) has also been playing extremely well aswell although whether it warrants an attribute upgrade is something I'm not sure of.

I don't think your far wrong. At the minute I can't think of any better strikers around the world? Ronaldo (not the fat one) has also been playing extremely well aswell although whether it warrants an attribute upgrade is something I'm not sure of.

Didier Drogba?

As a Carlisle fan, I think Matty Robson and Tom Taiwo are in need of massive stat increases cos they've arguably been our two best players this season yet are a bit cack on the game

Ability and performance are two different things, Berba has for more greater abilities then Bent, Defoe, Saha et al but they out perform Berba and surely SI cant do too much about that I guess. Just becasue Berba is lazy they can not down grade his frist touch and creativity for an example so as much as we argue more often than not SI gets it right.

I have also seen a post about how Italian clubs are overated and that English clubs out perform them in real life. To be honest I have played Seria A on FM and it is one of the easiest leagues to play so not realy overated and also Italian players are technically far better than English players whos game is often more direct and about pace and power and even the best English players like Gerrad and Rooney lack both tactical and technical discipline. Also it is the style of play that makes it hard for the Italian clubs to play English clubs not the ability alone

Villa? Torres's goal-to-game record is quite good this season iirc, though he has been injured. I'd also second Drogba.

Ronaldo hasn't "improved", has he? If he's playing as well as he always was, he hardly deserves a change.

Ability and performance are two different things, Berba has for more greater abilities then Bent, Defoe, Saha et al but they out perform Berba and surely SI cant do too much about that I guess. Just becasue Berba is lazy they can not down grade his frist touch and creativity for an example so as much as we argue more often than not SI gets it right.

I have also seen a post about how Italian clubs are overated and that English clubs out perform them in real life. To be honest I have played Seria A on FM and it is one of the easiest leagues to play so not realy overated and also Italian players are technically far better than English players whos game is often more direct and about pace and power and even the best English players like Gerrad and Rooney lack both tactical and technical discipline. Also it is the style of play that makes it hard for the Italian clubs to play English clubs not the ability alone

this is just stereotyping, italian clubs should change their style if its about that and not ability!

rooney has excellent technique and plays an important role for united/england. he has the drive as well as the technique

he offers much more than alot of italian players i could name and is vastly superior than any ityalian striker i can think of atm

i reckon rooneys finishing attributes etc aswell as tevez's, bellamy definitely up all round, i reckon hes been the best left winger in the prem this yr even as a man u fan, song up for arsenal, malouda up for chelsea, cech down at least on commanding and rushing for the ball , evans up ferdinand down a good bit has been crap for us all season and i thoroughly believe its time fr evans to take over, valencia up a little, given up a bit, carlton cole up a bit, bent up,cattermole down a bit, has been disapointing this season, vela down, carragher down, lucas way way down, riera down, gerard down a bit,

this is just stereotyping, italian clubs should change their style if its about that and not ability!

rooney has excellent technique and plays an important role for united/england. he has the drive as well as the technique

he offers much more than alot of italian players i could name and is vastly superior than any ityalian striker i can think of atm

Totally agree. Rooney has really stepped a

level this year like ronaldo did for united two years ago. He is unplayable. I know he will be rated amongst the drogbas and torres this time which is

fine.

i reckon rooneys finishing attributes etc aswell as tevez's, bellamy definitely up all round, i reckon hes been the best left winger in the prem this yr even as a man u fan, song up for arsenal, malouda up for chelsea, cech down at least on commanding and rushing for the ball , evans up ferdinand down a good bit has been crap for us all season and i thoroughly believe its time fr evans to take over, valencia up a little, given up a bit, carlton cole up a bit, bent up,cattermole down a bit, has been disapointing this season, vela down, carragher down, lucas way way down, riera down, gerard down a bit,

some of these may happen, others won't .

You are obviously falling for media hype if you think Lucas deserves a drop and why drop riera when he has mainly been injured?

Lee From bolton needs upgrading he is very good

N'Zogiba how good has he been wonderful player

Milner been great most of the season

Carlos Hernandez from Melbourne he should be clearly the best player in the A-league but he isnt :(

Adam Johnson great player i really like him

Mitch Langerak Young melbourne keeper who is quite underrated in the game

John Heitinga is crap in the game tbh where as IRL he is very solid

Saha I dont know what more he could do to justify a upgrade

Pienaar! yeah he is good! but doesnt reflect his talent and should be able to play on the LW/LM better then what he does (Cristano Ronaldo even praised him)

Tim Howard is quite underrated in the game IMO should be increased

Jermaine Beckford = Overated

Why does everyone think this guy is great? He isn't even the top scorer in League 1. Terrible first touch, terrible attitude, he would struggle to get 10-15 goals in the CCC. It isn't a coincidence that he has played in league 1 for the past 3-4 years.

Julio Sergio (Roma). Thought he was just lucky at the start, but has shown for a very long time now that he's a top quality keeper. His reflexes should be very high. Has been one of the main reasons why Roma hasn't lost for almost 20 games.

Falcao (Porto). Had the difficult task of replacing Lisandro Lopez and hasn't dissapointed. Scored 15 in 19 games for Porto and I think his CA and PA should be upped a bit (Don't know what they are now though). Also his finishing and off the ball stat is way too low. He's a natural goal-scorer. In-game he's like a short target man.

And about Chris Smalling I can't understand that you guys are saying that he shouldn't have a boost. Manchester United or not, he should be upped anyway. You can't seriously he deserves that low PA that he has now.

Personally I would like to see the Hibernian team improved in general, they're doing really well in the league this season and might even push for 2nd place.

Lol! please your joking right?:eek: no chance Hibs are getting 2nd, c'mon 2nd place 'contenders' wouldn't lose 5-1 to St Johnstone

I think the prediction of development, let alone the actual judgement of player ability, could do with a massive overhaul. Especially in the bigger European clubs.

The complete failure to describe player ability, potential development, and tactics in the worlds top clubs and competitions is a massive, and in my opinion game breaking, flaw for FM.

Archived