[FM10] Hedger's Career Journey

Hedger

Game Setup: 10.2 Patch, Small Database

Leagues Loaded: Australia (Hyundai A-League), Belgium (Third Division), England (CC Champ), Ireland (First Division), Italy (Serie B), N. Ireland (First Division), Portugal (Liga Vitalis), Spain (LIGA BBVA), Sweden (First Division Elite), Ukraine (First League) - 19 leagues from 10 nations.

Start Date: June 2009

This is the first time I have decided to add leagues for more than 1 nation and will be looking to switch clubs. I am starting unemployed and trying to find a club. I have set Past Experience as "Semi-Professional Footballer" while nationality as Aussie and No Favourite Team. Sort of a story but I'm only updating after each year. A mod can move this into that forum if they feel it's needed.

I had applied for many jobs in hope to find a club. I checked my messages often. I went through them.

Virton job application unsuccessful...

Zottegam job application unsuccessful...

It kept going on with unsuccessfull job applications. I was getting really desperate. I checked the next message and a smile broke on my face. I had an offer from Cork City. I checked the next 2 messages and had offers from Distillery and Arsenal Bila Tserkvva. I had never heard of the clubs although the name 'Cork City' brought a though but who cares. I had offers. I had asked each club for a week to think the offers over which all them clubs accepted.

Job Offers:

Cork City - Irish Premier Division - £700 p/w for 2 years

Distillery - Northern Irish Premier Division - £475 p/w for 3 years

Arsenal Bila Tserkva - Ukrainian First League - £775 p/w for 3 years

1 week later...

I had thought all offers over with my family and they decided that I should take the best paid job which in this case was the Ukrainian Club since it was £75 p/w better and was for 3 years. I rejected the offers from Cork City and Distillery but accepted the offer from Arsenal Bila Tserkva, an Ukrainian club I have never even heard of. They gave me a warm welcome to the club. I was looking forward to manage here. I had a while before the league started so I had some chances to play some friendlies.

Early Transfers

Squad

intresting start, good look with Arsenal Bila Tserkva, experience in ukraine says buy as many ukrainians as possible as it becomes harder to find them after a few seasons :) but ABT seemed to do will in the cups

Good Luck in Ukraine its a fun league

Archived