FM 2010 - SI explain to us how these is possible - The problem of Clear Chances

Somebody explain to me how this is possible please.

liverpoolvastonvilla.png

SI are joking with us or what?

I play CM/FM since the famous cm 00/01 and i never see a game/patch like this!

This happens to many times in a season! If we do a statistic about the Clear changes scored by the engine and ours, certainly the engine scores 4 ou 5 times more than we do. And i´m talking about one to one chances, face to face with keeper.

We could talk about the players quality also...but i see engine players with no atributes a all, scoring more than my Striker that have lots of finishing, composture, concentration, balance, instinct, velocity, aceleration and many others in the same amount of CC or maybe less even!!

I even accept that this could happen, but almost every game this happen. Few are the games that i finish game with a better % Clear Chances scored than the engine. This is not real dear mates of SI!

Do anyone have the same opinion? This happens to you all? The problem is not tatical, be sure...

EDIT

Oportunidade Flagrantes = Clear Chances

There are many threads about this already. CCC are just another shot statistic and doesn't mean they will be scored. There are many factors that determine if a CCC will be scored. There is a CCC bug though where the straight CCC just hit the keeper no matter what which is been fixed in the next patch.

If I was you though I'd be more upset about the total amount of shots you had without scoring and not focus to much on the CCC's.

Archived