Talented Unkowns

polskaGOLA

now now lads... dont make this isnto a penis measuring competition..

i can only load that amount of players because im the mrs crappy laptop , in process of getting a shiny new pc that isnt fried..

shanks... unless you pc is 15 years old .. you should be able to load a fair more then that... dont pay too much attention to the recommended amount , you can load a good 30% more then what it says you can with no slowdown ive noticed..

I always load all south american players, always load romanian, ukrainian and mexican players and add in a selection of others depending on where im managing... usually all scandanavian players and african players too

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
check this one out and still as a good 4 to 5 years to improve with maybe another 4 years of top level football afterwards

fm2010011909325380.png

just had to post that he was my first "main" transfer in my current game with Piacenza, got him before the 2nd season when i still was in Serie B for about 1.5 mio Euro, has been a starter or later super-sub ever since. Now 29 and again got a starting job. Not overly productive and had a couple bad injuries, but a solid 6.95-7.05 rating in all his 4 serie A seasons for me (20 goals and 19 assists in 123 games).

Was a monster in serie B

urrm...

well, when you get to the picking leagues part... press recommended... see how many leagues it suggests... and use that as a guide to what your pc can handle... but add a few more if you like.. theres no real slow down when adding a few more players

Stefan Meierhofer is a solid targetman for lower premiership teams, Wolves signed him on my game for £1.7 mill in the first season. Good stats and seems to be scoring goals. He's from Rapid Vienna.

They bought him for that in real life, he plays for them irl, so you can't get him from Rapid Vienna

I just want to say that Donny Neyra is my favorite buy!

He has great stats in the first place, is consistent, available for 14K and will sign for lower league clubs. (I just signed him as Paris FC)

Thank you guys for bringing my attention to him! :)

I just want to say that Donny Neyra is my favorite buy!

He has great stats in the first place, is consistent, available for 14K and will sign for lower league clubs. (I just signed him as Paris FC)

Thank you guys for bringing my attention to him! :)

problem being he's on loan first season :(

polskaGOLA

You say you need another defender, how about this guy I have just stumbled across.

He costs £28k in the first season, could even possibly go lower as well.

I am pretty sure he goes really low down as well, starts at SuperSport United so he might worth a try;

Kannemeyer.png

couple of poles for your perusal this evening...

pole.jpg

great on either side and can easily be retrained as a striker too.. awesome

polee.jpg

somewhat known.. but rarely used... brilliant little amc.

poley.jpg

doesnt look like much .. but he's two footed and a brilliant left back for the money ..try him

Malecki, Stilic and Piotr Brozek.

They are by far not uknown! (By me anyway! :p)

They are some of the best players in the Ekstraklasa!!!

Pawel Brozek (Piotr's twin brother) is my favorite player in real life btw. :)

I will make a Polish thread one day with all the notable Polish players in. I will do so after I decide to finally play as a Polish club.

Malecki, Stilic and Piotr Brozek.

They are by far not uknown! (By me anyway! :p)

They are some of the best players in the Ekstraklasa!!!

Pawel Brozek (Piotr's twin brother) is my favorite player in real life btw. :)

I will make a Polish thread one day with all the notable Polish players in. I will do so after I decide to finally play as a Polish club.

I am pretty sure they will be unknown to 92.35% of this forum ;)

Funny really,

Anyway, while I am posting uknown talent, Jan Mucha, goalkeeper of Legia Warsaw is absolutely fantastic!

I bet you after the world cup when he plays for Slovakia, his price tag will rise to over 5M =\

While we are doing talented uknowns, for staff, if you want the staff member that created Kuszczak, Fabianski, Jan Mucha as well as others, Legia's Krzysztof Dowhań is the best Goalkeeper coach I have ever seen in real life! His stats in game for a goalkeeper coach should be superb even though I don't remember how they are exactly.

Well I've not ever heard of a mention of him on the forums yet so I apolagise if he's well known but Yaya Sanogo can be bought for Around £3million and has some great stats for his age. On my game at 20 he's pushing for a first team place and he's knocked out the likes of Vela and Eduardo for the spot. Great target man.

His PA is * I believe.

I SIGNED hi for man u becomes amasing whe hes round about 21

by the way... whats borysiuk like irl? any good?

Missed this,

Borysiuk is a great player, Serious potential to become good.

But I believe we have other more talented youth players who are likely to become better than him. (Which strangely all have such low PA's in FM...)

Missed this,

Borysiuk is a great player, Serious potential to become good.

But I believe we have other more talented youth players who are likely to become better than him. (Which strangely all have such low PA's in FM...)

care to share some names? im very interested in new talent.. irl and in game

Archived