Player values jump when promoted?

Because they are playing in a higher league I think.

You don't find many people in the Prem worth £50k do you? With higher reputation comes a higher pricetag I think :)

player value increase after first season, for some reason when you start game everyone is bit too cheap at times.. by the end of season most players are worth 3 times more than they started.. and if you get promoted it goes bit more.. so its not exactly promotion that does it

your 200k striker, can be worth 5mln at the end of the season.. even if hes not even good enough for you..

I just got promoted to the Championship and all my player values skyrocketed. I'm talking guys worth $50,000 jumping to 1.5 million. Anyone know why?

There in a higher reputation league so thats why of course, commen sense really lol

actually Ive always found relegated teams to sell players much cheaper...

and of course the value of your squad increases as you gain promotion... it happens in real life just as it does in game

take the world cup.. how many times have we heard about a team scrambling for a players signiture BEFORE the world cup because his price will rocket due to the high media attention

Rhetorically speaking... What is a player's value? Is it how much he's worth, or how much he'd be worth if you were selling?

A team in a higher division has less need to sell it's players, ergo, the value raises, because you'll need to spend more to secure their players, etc.

Archived