Tacitcs for LL Teams

Hi

I'm looking for a killer tactic to use with my LEague 1 Bradford outfit. I've used several of the populare ones on here with mixed success (this season using the Domination tactic but struggling mimd table). My team's ability is among the top 4 or 5 in the division so its obviously my tactics that are wrong.

I'ma bit sceptical of many of the tactis in which "my chelsea team won the premiership" or "my barcelona team won the champions league" - has anyone tried out tactics with ordinary teams and had outstanding success ala previous FMs?

Thanks

A.

Hi

I'm looking for a killer tactic to use with my LEague 1 Bradford outfit. I've used several of the populare ones on here with mixed success (this season using the Domination tactic but struggling mimd table). My team's ability is among the top 4 or 5 in the division so its obviously my tactics that are wrong.

I'ma bit sceptical of many of the tactis in which "my chelsea team won the premiership" or "my barcelona team won the champions league" - has anyone tried out tactics with ordinary teams and had outstanding success ala previous FMs?

Thanks

A.

I am currently using my Typhon tactic in Northern Ireland and still seeing success with a lower ability team, (Gundo's Challenge with Dromara Village)

Have taken them from Unplayable team to Winning the Northern Irish premier and Qualifying for Champ League Group Phase inside 10 Seasons, and have used this tactic throughout

Have a look at the thread below and see if it might fit your players and set up

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=181924

I am currently using my Typhon tactic in Northern Ireland and still seeing success with a lower ability team, (Gundo's Challenge with Dromara Village)

Have taken them from Unplayable team to Winning the Northern Irish premier and Qualifying for Champ League Group Phase inside 10 Seasons, and have used this tactic throughout

Have a look at the thread below and see if it might fit your players and set up

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=181924

Thanks for the feedback - anyone else using similar tactics or can recommend other tactics for lower ability teams?

Archived