£130 million to spend...

GK Get Lloris, Akinfeev or Neuer for the future.

DR D.Alves here is a must.

DL I'd get A.Traore as a future replacement for Abidal.

DC Great here.

MC Where's Iniesta? Much better than Carrick. Fabregas would be a great signing but you'll have to spend lots. Look at J.Martinez as a future replacement for Xavi.

AM Again, fatastic. Ronaldinho, Messi, Dos Santos and look to get Assulin involved from your youth side. Get Aquino for the future.

ST Good here, Kerlon not really up to standards though. Bojan and Aguero are an awesome pairing. Adriano and Henry great to roatate.

agree with Scott08 for the full-back signings, Alves and Traore for sure. i'd invest in a young CB. personally, Albert Zapater from zaragoza is my most important midfielder at Sevilla. low release clause, good age. might not fit into your team tbh.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scott08:

GK Get Lloris, Akinfeev or Neuer for the future.

DR D.Alves here is a must.

DL I'd get A.Traore as a future replacement for Abidal.

DC Great here.

MC Where's Iniesta? Much better than Carrick. Fabregas would be a great signing but you'll have to spend lots. Look at J.Martinez as a future replacement for Xavi.

AM Again, fatastic. Ronaldinho, Messi, Dos Santos and look to get Assulin involved from your youth side. Get Aquino for the future.

ST Good here, Kerlon not really up to standards though. Bojan and Aguero are an awesome pairing. Adriano and Henry great to roatate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks I'll look at those goalkeepers,

Alves has just been sold to Chelsea,

i lined up macelo as abidal's replacement,

I sold Ineista when i first started for funds becuase at the start I wasn't given much then got a bit of money in january so signed carrick but i may replace him.

J. matinez has been sold to Man Utd

Kerlon was bought when i didn't have much money but he got 12 goals and quite a few assists last season when he wasn't a regular any suggetions for a replacement?

I've tried to sign Ronaldo but United want over 60 million, is he worth it?

If Alves has gone to Barcelona, try for B.Sagna from Arsenal. He's your next best option. Otherwise i'd opt straight for L. De Silvestri from Lazio, he's still young but turns world-class.

Marcelo is better as an AML, he can't defend to save his life.

Ronaldo isn't really needed, your better off going for Silva from Valencia if you want to strengthen here.

Y.Sankhare or A.Zapater could be good as back-up/future replacements for Xavi in that case.

I wouldn't loan him out. He's the best young striker on the game and even at 17 he's first team ready.

I'd play him alongside Aguero.

However, if you do want to loan him out. Best players to look at are -

K.Benzema

A.Adebayor

D.Villa

A.Pato

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by coolbananas:

Daniel Alves icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you read any post other than the opening one?

get a new DC. Puyol sucks.

also the only players that are capable of replacing Iniesta are the likes of De Rossi(more defensive) , Fabregas and Bodmer/Toulalan (cheapest). Basically you just sold one the best MC in the game icon14.gif

Just one small point were or who is your back up GK?

nothing like your main GK breaking his leg the day after the transfer window closes.

or better still beating real madrid 1 - 0 with 20 mins to go and your keeper oulling a fast one and your asking messi he fancy a playing in goal icon_smile.gif

Simple if you were successful in first season then look at postions you need to strength ie Keeper as you only have on in screen shot.

Also invest in youth players for future as some of your players are near the 30 mark and will get worse as they need there pace.

The prices clubs want are ridiculous.

Lyon want 30 million for 6.5 million rated benzema.

CSKA want 20 miliion for akinfeev

Man City want 30 for Richards.

Anyone like Villa or Silva are over 40 million.

It's ridicolous.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The prices clubs want are ridiculous.

Lyon want 30 million for 6.5 million rated benzema.

CSKA want 20 miliion for akinfeev

Man City want 30 for Richards.

Anyone like Villa or Silva are over 40 million.

It's ridicolous. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

tell me are you willing to sell Messi for 50mil?

the price of indispensable players usually are 5X or 6X of their value.

first team 4X

rotation 2X or 3X

you are Barca and the only way to improve a star studded squad like Barca you would easily need to spend anywhere from 30-70mil upwards for one single player to notice a tiny bit of improvement. or you can just invest everything on youth(15-18) and developed/developing wonderkids(20-24)

They aren't ridiculous prices for those particular players though...not in FM.

To be honest though, your team needs no changing (if anything you can afford to sell!) If you want to spend money for money's sake though, buy a new GK like Neuer or Ochoa, but they wont be better than Valdes who is better on FM than in real life.

Don't get rid of Bojan even on loan, just use him as back-up as he'll already be good enough. You could sell one other striker like Kerlon who isn't top notch, same goes for Oleguer as you have an excess at CB, and lastly get rid of Carrick as he's just not good enough and you don't need 3 of his type with your formation...

After that, the full-back positions are your only need so why not splash out on Alves as everyone has said...

What a waffle...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sussex_guy2k2:

They aren't ridiculous prices for those particular players though...not in FM.

To be honest though, your team needs no changing (if anything you can afford to sell!) If you want to spend money for money's sake though, buy a new GK like Neuer or Ochoa, but they wont be better than Valdes who is better on FM than in real life.

Don't get rid of Bojan even on loan, just use him as back-up as he'll already be good enough. You could sell one other striker like Kerlon who isn't top notch, same goes for Oleguer as you have an excess at CB, and lastly get rid of Carrick as he's just not good enough and you don't need 3 of his type with your formation...

After that, the full-back positions are your only need so why not splash out on Alves as everyone has said...

What a waffle... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because Alves has joined Chelsea on his game IIRC

Archived