Ass Man Stats

I know that this has probably been discussed before but i cant find the thread. I need a new ass man and would like to know what attributes they should have. they dont have to be signed to training, i just want to ensure that when they take care of team talks and giving advice that its on the money. dont care too much if they can train, but it would be a bonus i guess.

any help would be appreciated.

I know that this has probably been discussed before but i cant find the thread. I need a new ass man and would like to know what attributes they should have. they dont have to be signed to training, i just want to ensure that when they take care of team talks and giving advice that its on the money. dont care too much if they can train, but it would be a bonus i guess.

I dont know for certain - would assume Man Management if you want them to do Team Talks and Press Conferences, JPA and JPP if you want advice on players, Tactical Knowledge if you want them to assign Oppo Instructions.

Assistants don't really give advice on money but a good coach for taking Teamtalks should first of all have high Motivation skills, then high Man Management and Mental skills. A high attribute for Mental seems to have a large impact on the quality of an assistant manager above and beyond coaching mental attributes.

Archived