FM10: Patricio Rodriguez

CMOZZA

Couldn't find a thread on this guy, and seeing the thread about James rodriguez reminded me of him:

Here he is at the start of season 2 (Aug '10):

patriciorodriguez.jpg

If anyone can get a screenie of him at the start of the game it'd be appreciated but his stats won't have developed too much I don't think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Developing well for me

He has something like a

180 PA for me

Resultably I had to pay £12million for him off Independiente... Loaned him to Werder Bremen for this season though

He is having a pretty crap time at Werder as they are a team lying 15th in the league and there team are doing horrid, surprisingly enough even with that crap avg. rating Patricio is one of their best performers... I look forward to seeing my wonderkid hit peak.

39patriciorodrguez.png

He never gets mad! Probably one of the best things about him. I bought him for Palermo with the intention of being Pastore's backup and maybe playing in my midfield. He never could really get into the first team, had him listed for loan until he was like 23 and he was still happy about it. Never once even made a peep. I just couldn't bare to let him go since he was my first signing.

Clearly he deserves better than I gave him, but he does makes a perfect back up that performs when called upon.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived