Forbsie Update

Forbsie

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joanthan Lund at Burnley and also Steve Davis, Phil Hughes, John Henry have left to join Coyle at Bolton + Cliff Roberts has left. Have you put Wilcox as assistant and Alexander as player 1st team coach ???

Excellent mate thanks apart from Graham Alexander needs to be at Burnley ??? Your doing well this season arnt you ??? Are scottish league transfers up to date ??? Also Chris Lynch and Adam Kay back from Loans and Jonny Lund has signed for us.

Graham Alexander is at Burnley on my db mate, some scottish changes done, to be fair not many scottish transfers this window so far. my mate is working 10 hours tomorrow on it doing eastern european leagues as final version will be best out there we hope

He isnt on the 1 iv just downloaded from you ??? Excellent file tho matey i used to edit it myself all of england down to conference north/south,scotland,wales,n.ireland and republic but don't have time anymore.

Found him download new patch. Graham Alexander in burnley reserves but he's a centre forward and not his normal position also just a coach not first team coach. Also St Ledger hasnt signed for Boro he back at Preston.

Andy Butler on loan to Blackpool til end of season

Kerrea Gilbert on loan to Peterborough til end of season

Seb Carole at Brighton

Marcus Painter on loan to Brighton til end of season

Mark Randall on loan to MK Dons til end of season

Simon Madden at Darlington

Patrick Deane at Darlington

Alan White on loan at Darlington til end of season

Tim Sills to Stevenage

Archived