Knap FM10 Tactics

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Base 2 tactic has seen improvements in results with my Man Utd side, still suffer terrible complacency against small teams. Have noticed since switching to Base 2 getting a lot more Yellow and Red Cards. Despite checking tackling setting which is set to Easy, the players seem to play with the mentality of Joey Barton.

John feedback would be welcome as at the moment only Base Tactics available

Base 1 a 442 Team based tactic

Base 2 a 442 individual tactic

Base 2 Upgraded

There is also a 4222 Team tactic

Stufair

Depends how you are doing with your team.

Testers for the 4222 would be welcome.

Is that 4222 with 2 CM - 1 AML - 1 AMR - 2 SC?

That is what my Rochdale side are using at the moment as doing okayish.

The 2 base tactics you sent me were flat 442's which didn't suit my 2 wide men I have so would like to try out the 4222 if it is like what I stated above as my team struggled badly with your 2 base tactics.

Knap just tested the Base 2, 442

Having great results with Crewe Alexandra. Moved up to 3rd in League 2. When I started using it, I was 8th

I want a tactic I can use for the long term, that can be successful in every league I get promoted too

Your old 442 in FM10 did this. It was great

:)

With my Rochdale game both the base 442's were just awful for my team so I'm trying out the base 4222.

Well can I be happier.......No! :D

Yes it's been only 5 games in with it but we've now moved up to 5th in League One from 12th in those games and the football we're playing is so impressive.

The results so far are -

H v Oldham won 4-0

H v Southampton won 1-0

A v Bristol Rovers drew 2-2

A v Charlton won 6-0

H v Brighton won 3-1

The way things are going with 9 games to go we could very well pull off a suprise promotion or play off spot?

Not bad for a side predicted to finish 23rd.

I can only wonder how good it is with a bigger side and better players? :cool:

Knap i uses your latest version of your BASE tac (you send me in a PM) playing with Feyenoord

I won the Euro (UEFA) Cup with it!!! won 3-0 against Athl.Madrid.

My left striker is a beast. look at this.

You should post tis tac in your thread, it is fantastic.

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff324/wijnandfens/JosMaraCallejnProfiel_Eigenschappen.png

thanks Wijnand

Knap i uses your latest version of your BASE tac (you send me in a PM) playing with Feyenoord

I won the Euro (UEFA) Cup with it!!! won 3-0 against Athl.Madrid.

My left striker is a beast. look at this.

You should post tis tac in your thread, it is fantastic.

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff324/wijnandfens/JosMaraCallejnProfiel_Eigenschappen.png

thanks Wijnand

Hey which tactic are you using? Can you send it to me or email it. Thanks

Well just finished my season with Rochdale and I have to say the base 4222 is an amazing tactic Knap especially as my players aren't that good.

In the end my record with the tactic was -

P 17 - W 12 - D 1 - L 4 - GS 42 - GC 22

The most impressive thing was that it took my side who were 12th in League One in just 14 league matches to finish 3rd and a point off promotion.

In the Play-Offs we got to the Final against Huddersfield where we lost 3-1.

Annoyed I never got a shock promotion but in reality like I said my players aren't quite good enough.

Thanks Knap the 4222 is really a brilliant tactic.

knap, if you are interested in someone with a lesser team trying this out, I'd be happy to try. I start out unemployed and take whatever job I can find and see how far I can move up. Currently playing San Jose in the MLS (yeah, long story how I ended up with a very average team in the MLS!) and they are pretty mediocre! Always looking for tactics that work with a team that isn't packed with talent (I mean, how hard is it to make Man United or such play well? ;) )

Thanks!