Knap FM10 Tactics

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you tried it mr hough,hoping it's going to work with man utd,going to give it a bash now,just starting pre-season games

I haven't tried it at all but i know Knap is a great tactician as i have used alot of his tactics in past versions of FM, I have no doubt it will work brilliantly with Man Utd

just got smashed by chelsea 3-1 in community shield,see how it goes in next game,pre-season games went ok but was against very weak opposition

chelsea lost 3-1 community shield

fulham home 0-0

newcastle away 5-0 win (8ccc)

man city home 2-2 (city was the better team)

blackburn away 1-0 win (just scraped it)

west hame home 4-0 win

dinamo kiev home 1-1

west brom away 4-1 win(west brom had as many chances as me)

so far in the prem p6 w4 d2 l0 f16 a3 pts14 in 1st place,so going well

I have been using this for about 3/4 of my Tottenham season, here is how it ended:

barclayspremierleague.jpg

Pretty good I think, scoring is not a problem, although I feel the defense could be tweaked a little to conceed a little less goals. As you can see I conceeded alot and I have some of the best defenders in the league.

Steve

chelsea lost 3-1 community shield

fulham home 0-0

newcastle away 5-0 win (8ccc)

man city home 2-2 (city was the better team)

blackburn away 1-0 win (just scraped it)

west hame home 4-0 win

dinamo kiev home 1-1

west brom away 4-1 win(west brom had as many chances as me)

so far in the prem p6 w4 d2 l0 f16 a3 pts14 in 1st place,so going well

perhaps the best winger tactic i have tried so far,which is good,just going to see the season out,just a bit worried against the big teams,loosing to chelsea in community shield 3-1 and just scraping a 2-2- draw at home to man city

just destroyed sheff wed in league cup 13-0

liverpool away 2-2

perhaps the best winger tactic i have tried so far,which is good,just going to see the season out,just a bit worried against the big teams,loosing to chelsea in community shield 3-1 and just scraping a 2-2- draw at home to man city

just destroyed sheff wed in league cup 13-0

i think the defense bit leaky .. anyway wat is the best winger in this tactic ? coz currently my winger got average rating of 6.9 to below..btw...my weak opponent can get at least 4 ccc...despite my defence is kjaer and cheillini...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
misterc

This 442 for 15 seasons. I still have a few real players but no Spurs players left as Bale moved on last season.

http://www.zshare.net/download/786100224553cf8b/

hey knap,

what kind of strikers would fit the left and the right?

if i have danny welbeck (fast and gd finishing, but creativity and flair below 10)

and wayne rooney(lousy in aerial but otherwise simply menacing, creativity and flair > 15)

Jesseh

Tactic on PM.

Hi Knap, I am starting off a new season with Juventus and I have few wingers wonderkids and I'd like to use them instead of selling for cheap...I am moving from a wingerless tactic to a classic 4-4-2 and I'd like to try your latest 4-4-2 tactic (the one you sent to Jesseh)

Thanks in advance,

Vicente

It is a team based standard 442 with nomal width. I do have a very good Spurs side, being season 16, but I have not lost a game in all competitions so far and started using it for Community shield. As usual I do not tweak/shout, Ass Man team talks no press.

I rotate my midfielders between...Yaya Toure, De Rossi, Barry, Milner and Montolivo. I think the MCR is the more defensive of the 2 midfielders, which means that the MCL is the more creative.

Oh so someone like Marek Hamsik or Paul Scholes or Anderson would be good for the MCL role? Ok that can work for me.