duccio

Corporate Facilities?

15 posts in this topic

Probably a very silly question, but English is not my native language. What exactly are corporate facilities (on club information facilities screen)?

Expensive boxes where they serve prawn sandwiches to people who don't really follow football.

Thanks.

My currents club's stadium has no corporate facilities. :D

ok, next question. how do you upgrade them?? or is that only possible through stadium expansion?

they are used by people who invest in your club, if you have top facilities i guess in game you would get more money coming in through sponsors and other imcome.

And vice-versa. The better your corporate facilities (VIP boxes, function suites, etc), the better clientele they will attract (investors, businessmen), the better investors they attract the more likely that your fat-cat chairmen will upgrade them (without notifying you, afterall money-making is their territory.)

I'm not entirely sure of the game-mechanics behind them, but generally it is prestige that attracts rich people, because as someone already mentioned above "they don't come for the football". So I imagine that signing players more prestigious than your club is used to or having a visiting team from a higher league or another nation are where corporate facilities pay off best by attracting big-spenders.

I hate to be dumb but what exactly is corporate facilities?

Is it just the boxes you get in large stadiums?

I hate to be dumb but what exactly is corporate facilities?

Is it just the boxes you get in large stadiums?

Basically yes, but in some of the bigger stadiums IRL they also include conference centres and meeting rooms for vanity purposes (e.g. "We've had our board meeting at the Emirates this month", "Yeah, well we've had ours at the Nou Camp")

Oh I see.

So you have to wait for the board to upgrade these... How unfortunate

So the board by itself does upgrade them? I thought it was only supposed to happen when you move to a new stadium and maybe when you're upgrading your stadium.

Expensive boxes where they serve prawn sandwiches to people who don't really follow football.

Can Pompey afford praws at the min dafuge :D

Can Pompey afford praws at the min dafuge :D

Struggling to afford the bread at the moment :(

Struggling to afford the bread at the moment :(

The Asda Tuna Sandwich brigade :D