[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly dont remember the last time i accepted a bid for a player from Liverpool .. I think its twice they snapped up some youngsters but i have never ever accepted because i simply dont do business with Liverpool ..

Danny has just stired things up lol and he went to life the Ueropa CUp/UEFA Cup in his first season ..

I Lifted the Champions League but i have i have work to do in the premiership .. I Sold a player to Danny while he was at Villa and i had a 7m buy back clause thnk god i bought him back ..

Danny wants 6 of my Players .. and im not sure i want to sell .. lol

I would rather United ...

Haha anyway i never thought he would join Liverpool ..

This is the season where it all starts .. They are predicted to finish 2nd and me 3rd but im guessing it will be different ....

:)

Man City need a goalkeeper ive snapped up 2 of their world class keepers on a free .. they wanted new challenge ..

My first choice keeper is retiring and man god loved me ..

Also a free LM who was in world team of the year .. im in his favoured personel because of spain .. :)

He rejected Fiorentinas contract and agreed to come here ..

I got a big team .. need to sell ... danny ring ring

Yeah, keep him til he retires and becomes a manager of another club. That would probably make history as I don't recall anyone else having done that.

lol

Aston Villa - Premiership Champions

Sevilla - La Liga Champions

Porto - Uefa Cup Champions

Liverpool - Uefa Cup Champions

England U21 - 4 Trophies - been manager for 13+ Years and still there

Super Cup against Villa

- Has lost several cup finals :p

Im playing him again in the supercup as he won the Uefa with Liverpool ..and i won CL ..

You have to LOVE FOOTBALL MANAGER ..

:)

I'm a newbie at being a league team manager i normally play around with being a national team manager and so i'm a little behind on all the gadgets and so on but what is the one in the top right corner of this screenshot?

14.png

And btw congratulations on a very long and Successful career at both levels and your Son who has had a brilliant career so far.

This has been very inspiring, I hadn't really thought about a son before this but now am eager to the point of having just 'adopted' (which I don't claim to be the same as the real thing), not only that but following your and danny's story has made me feel like I'm getting to know you to the point of calling you Mr Mohiddin (though I'm just another occasional contributor), and is a great example of the joys that FM brings.

I'm a newbie at being a league team manager i normally play around with being a national team manager and so i'm a little behind on all the gadgets and so on but what is the one in the top right corner of this screenshot?

14.png

And btw congratulations on a very long and Successful career at both levels and your Son who has had a brilliant career so far.

Cheers Bro .. That is if you want to do a Loan signing...

This is the first time im doing business with Liverpool ..

Jaime Perez has wanted to move for the past 6 seasons and Danny knows he wont get no bargains this time if any business happens ..

27m 30 year quality striker .. I thought what the hell .. Liverpool , Real , United all came in i accepted all of them but he went to Liverpool ..

I snapped up a striker from Barca with the money who is 5 years younger :)