[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The season continued , i refused to sell to Liverpool .. I just cant do it .. Danny will need to understand its strictly business ... and boy did he learn the father way ..

I Played him 5 times this season Won 4 Lost 1

danny171.png

danny172.png

danny173.png

danny174.png

His reign at Liverpool last Just 6 months and I have to say i am delighted he left ( sacked ) .. He never qualified and had a bad start after the hype of the first month ..

Become Jobless from February and end of the season i checked and i saw Real Madrid had offered him a job..

Maybe its a blessing i gave him all that ass whooping while he was at Liverpool .. Should have learned better ..

Real better choice for me anyway ..

Danny we love you .. :)

He will win La Liga , i got some good players for him ...

I have to say when i saw Liverpool i was heartbroken he should learn , Anywhere but Newcastle and United is a step down .. well apart from madrid and barca in the game :p

Newcastle Premier League Champions

Champions League Winners

World Club Champions

Supercup Champions

:) - Brilliant Season - I retained the CL and came first after a bad season last year ..

Let next season begin and lets forget liverpool :p

hahaha yes!!!

liverpool dont know what their missing

I can see it now

Uefa Champions league Final of 2059....

Real Madrid v Newcastle....

Final Score?

I'd rather not ruin it for all your loyal viewers :cool:

hahaha yes!!!

liverpool dont know what their missing

I can see it now

Uefa Champions league Final of 2059....

Real Madrid v Newcastle....

Final Score?

I'd rather not ruin it for all your loyal viewers :cool:

We shall c :) , Its funny i was thinking of retiring when he was jobless to see if he will get the newcastle job but real always splash money , so this is more a opportunity of me getting money :p much more money :p

haha as for the CL .. mhhhh I got a good feeling Danny wants it ..

I know this has been probably asked a hundred times in here. But how did you get the custom managers face with a suit in the style of a regen face? Looked about for a while by using the search and couldn't find anything. Any help would be much appreciated, hate having a normal picture in there!

why u resign

I didnt i saved the game twice on different names i wanted to seeif danny could be offered the job .. HE was linked .. just a little curious to see if i resigned would he be offered ..

I loaded up my original and continued he went to Madrid :) ..

I know this has been probably asked a hundred times in here. But how did you get the custom managers face with a suit in the style of a regen face? Looked about for a while by using the search and couldn't find anything. Any help would be much appreciated, hate having a normal picture in there!

Look for John SMith in the forum , He is your man ..

Every time new youth appear, i always type Mohiddin in the search bar .. hoping to see 3 names .. lol so far its 2

Must be soon and I have heard of people jumping forward in time but how do you still motivate yourself? I get bored once I win the league.

Must be soon and I have heard of people jumping forward in time but how do you still motivate yourself? I get bored once I win the league.

Well i just continue with the game , You can never win enough trust me .. If you ever was a manager would you get bored after winning 1 league ?

Sounds like Blackburn .. lol

If I was a real manager, no a legacy would be required. I'm trying to get my Stadium named after me at the moment and a San Marino player of world class status, I'm San Marino at the moment not the nation but the team in the Italian league.