[FM20] Regen which could be my son?? Danny Mohiddin named Man Utd Manager.

FMAnderson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have the Portuguese League Loaded , That means i wont get to see his stats in the league .. Only Europe..

Is this a good or bad move..?

Sevilla were not patient ... lol

Time to send some money over to Portugal ... :)

Danny got sacked?

It never said i just checked and he was at Porto so i think he left ... He was not doing bad at Sevilla ..

2 Semi Finals in the CL .. lost to me i went on to win ..

Finished 2nd and won la liga once ..

Surely wrong :p

Wow, that's crazy FMAnderson!

I can't believe he had an insecure job at Sevilla. I only had one bad season at Barca in my 5 years there so far and that was because most of my star players got hit hard by sickness so I was playing most of my alt squad and my youth squad with a few loaners. Course it looks like he did lose a few games that he should have won or atleast drawn. I'm on the hot seat right now at Barca because I drew R. Madrid, Athletic Bilbao, and Sevilla in those games so far. Granted I'm on top of the table with 59 points and Real Madrid is back at 41 points.

I hope Porto gives him a better chance than Sevilla.

Wow, that's crazy FMAnderson!

I can't believe he had an insecure job at Sevilla. I only had one bad season at Barca in my 5 years there so far and that was because most of my star players got hit hard by sickness so I was playing most of my alt squad and my youth squad with a few loaners. Course it looks like he did lose a few games that he should have won or atleast drawn. I'm on the hot seat right now at Barca because I drew R. Madrid, Athletic Bilbao, and Sevilla in those games so far. Granted I'm on top of the table with 59 points and Real Madrid is back at 41 points.

I hope Porto gives him a better chance than Sevilla.

Yes so do it bro .. I thought he did a good job at Sevilla ..i gave them some goodplayers .. lol

I hope he comes back in the prem in the next 2 years :)

If you're retiring soon than Newcastle maybe? Though as amazing as it would be, it isn't that likely.

Yes but if i retire he has to be free as well , thats the only way i think it could happen ..

Say he moves or gets sacked ( which should not happen ) i will simply retire form newcastle .. he is good enough for Newcastle im sure ..

:)

That would mean i have to leave the toon :(

I have a dream ....

Have you got any retirement plans aside from the above? You've mentioned the possibility a couple of times but I was wondering whether that was something you were vaguely thinking about or somthing more. Was your 'special post-patch announcement'

Have you got any retirement plans aside from the above? You've mentioned the possibility a couple of times but I was wondering whether that was something you were vaguely thinking about or somthing more. Was your 'special post-patch announcement'

It was one of those things i was thinking .... I still want to go to United and build on this team .. The only problem is ive built a brilliant team at Newcastle which can go on for a good 6 - 7 years winning im sure ..

The only way i will leave is if Danny comes back in the summer .. lol but he has to come back

An what about your dream of the Man Utd job...maybe the next step is to rebuild that team...

PS - instead of working I spent the afternoon reading through 13 pages of this :)

:) ... I think about it every night and day .... lol

Hey thnx for missing work ... how much do i owe u ? :)

Season Finale coming up .. Danny starts work in Portugal at Porto ..

Sir Mohiddin continues his journey at the toon still fighting on all 4 fronts ... well 3 i got kicke dout of the FA

Danny has the league and UEFA Cup ( Ueropa now ) to challenge for ..

334.png

Danny wants some of my players ..

This game works in mysterious ways ..

He leaves Sevilla to go Porto ..

Gets Sevilla in the UEFA KO ROUNDS .. Goes on to win the trophy and on the same season who win the CL ... Villa ...

And now Supercup is around the corner .. lol

Next update tommorow hopefullly

It was one of those things i was thinking .... I still want to go to United and build on this team .. The only problem is ive built a brilliant team at Newcastle which can go on for a good 6 - 7 years winning im sure ..

The only way i will leave is if Danny comes back in the summer .. lol but he has to come back

Well if you ever think about it, don't. I don't know what your success rate (in terms of how many jobs go well or even fantastically) is but unless its most you shouldn't ever give up a glorious career. That's what keeps me going in the rare occasions I find myself bored with a long run of success (the long run being the rare thing, not the boredom), that it may take a while before I'm successful again. That and the fact that setting a precident for switching club/resigning may get out of hand. To paraphrase Captain Kirk in 'Generations':

"Don't let them retire you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you away from the helm of that club, because while you're there, you can make a difference."

You couldn't make up how this has progressed. Next season im sure you will face him in the CL cause he has played against his other former clubs. Champ League final maybe? :)

It's been an incredible journey the two of you have been on.

Well if you ever think about it, don't. I don't know what your success rate (in terms of how many jobs go well or even fantastically) is but unless its most you shouldn't ever give up a glorious career. That's what keeps me going in the rare occasions I find myself bored with a long run of success (the long run being the rare thing, not the boredom), that it may take a while before I'm successful again. That and the fact that setting a precident for switching club/resigning may get out of hand. To paraphrase Captain Kirk in 'Generations':

"Don't let them retire you. Don't let them transfer you, don't let them do anything that takes you away from the helm of that club, because while you're there, you can make a difference."

I can't retire it will be murder .. Im staying till Danny Retires .. :)

Nice Post - Inspiring

You couldn't make up how this has progressed. Next season im sure you will face him in the CL cause he has played against his other former clubs. Champ League final maybe? :)

It's been an incredible journey the two of you have been on.

haha , lets leave that till next season .. I am going to attend the Supercup Final ..

Porto vs Villa

:)

This still going? Sounds great mate. If Danny can win the world cup or CL, that would something else!

You've got to go until he retires, so thats another what 20 seasons!??

As long as my health is ok :) 20 is about right :)

Thats one of the things I love about that game, the dynamic balance of power over time (or even just unexpected season results) is one of the ways where some people might moan about lack of realism but for me make the game better than life.

Thats one of the things I love about that game, the dynamic balance of power over time (or even just unexpected season results) is one of the ways where some people might moan about lack of realism but for me make the game better than life.

This game is crazy you will see ... :)