By Wednesday, Arsenal will be out both cups and only five points ahead of Chelsea in the league

bigguk

I can see the FA cup semi final going into extra time with untied wining by the odd goal, while this is happening Chelsea would have beat Spurs closing the gap at the top of the league. Come Wednesday a tied Arsenal team can only draw 2 -2 with Chelsea.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see the FA cup semi final going into extra time with untied wining by the odd goal, while this is happening Chelsea would have beat Spurs closing the gap at the top of the league. Come Wednesday a tied Arsenal team can only draw 2 -2 with Chelsea.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

I'd like to remind everyone that this comes from the author of the much loved 'Thierry Henry is Not a World Class Player' thread icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bigguk is the contraversial thread champion of OTF icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marko209:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fat Mike:

I wish he'd start decent threads or not at all.

ps, you're wrong.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It'll never happen icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, that's what makes it more depressing icon_frown.gif

This could happen, so I don't think it's a truly outrageous comment from mr gay uk.

Arsenal haven't been on top form for the past 5 or so matches and have been digging out results, so it's not beyond the realm to think that they could slip up against the second and third best teams in the country.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Retro:

People still get Cranker and theCav mixed up I see! icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Serves 'em right, high time people started mixing up other people icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dangerous Dave:

This could happen, so I don't think it's a truly outrageous comment from mr gay uk.

Arsenal haven't been on top form for the past 5 or so matches and have been digging out results, so it's not beyond the realm to think that they could slip up against the second and third best teams in the country.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've failed to highlight that Chelsea have been clawing out results all season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bouncerboy13:

Also why is it - bigguk starts a thread and then vanishes without posting a reply icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Acute embarrassment, and because everyone goes off to post in the inevitable xbrolly spin off thread.

He beat me to it this time icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bouncerboy13:

Also why is it - bigguk starts a thread and then vanishes without posting a reply icon_confused.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its from the Jordao school of posting.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Xerxes T Billy:

It's my effort to spread goodwill to users from all nations, Raptor icon_smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:') Very touching... You sir, are a credit to InfoPop icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Retro:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dangerous Dave:

Arsenal haven't been on top form for the past 5 or so matches and have been digging out results, so it's not beyond the realm to think that they could slip up against the second and third best teams in the country.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've failed to highlight that Chelsea have been clawing out results _all season_.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Chelsea have been clawing out results all season.'

What that has to do with Arsenal possibly slipping up I'm not sure icon_confused.gif Apart from showing that the best teams can slip up (Chelsea losing to Bolton, Charlton, Besiktas, Liverpool etc.) and can't always grind out wins icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bigguk:

So you saying it is impossible for this to happen:

Arsenal to lose to Man Utd

Chelsea to beat Spurs

Arsenal to lose or get a high scoring draw with Chelsea<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well nothings impossible, Spurs might even win the league again one day.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bigguk:

So you saying it is impossible for this to happen:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Impossible's a word for those with no determination.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keyser:

Lame comeback padre icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

from mr gay uk.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well this is what I was coming back from, so not a great starting insult either

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keyser:

Lame comeback padre icon_rolleyes.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

from mr gay uk.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well this is what I was coming back from, so not a great starting insult either<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_confused.gif

Now I'm confused icon_biggrin.gif

'Chelsea have been clawing out results all season.'

What that has to do with Arsenal possibly slipping up I'm not sure icon_confused.gif Apart from showing that the best teams can slip up (Chelsea losing to Bolton, Charlton, Besiktas, Liverpool etc.) and can't always grind out wins icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your justification for us possibly slipping up was that we've only ground out results in the last five games. I was pointing out that Chelsea have being doing so all season.

Notice Wenger has been having a moan about the fixture congestion. I'm sure SAF is having a chuckle after Wengers previous comments on our fixture pile ups in seasons past.

not something that's a bother this year icon_wink.gif

Problem with that is that there's so many games you'd need a year-round season, still have to play midweek games, and then managers would still complain because they'd have to release players for the European Championships, World Cup.......

It's the trapping of success unfortunately.

Archived