It Always Seems Like.........

Annoying, but can be a fact of life/smash and grab or whatever. What sort of chances are your team creating?

Well Im managing Aldershot, second season in League 1. We have some good young strikers, we always create chances in the penalty area, and always shoot off target or the insulting SuperKeeper saves the shots. While the other teams score 20 to 25 yard screamers quite often.

Try closing down a bit more to stop the oppo scoring screamers. Also try exploiting the wings or playing 3 up front to alter the types of chances created. It seems that chances that are straight on in front of the keeper are harder to score, which results in this superkeeper business :)

Try closing down a bit more to stop the oppo scoring screamers. Also try exploiting the wings or playing 3 up front to alter the types of chances created. It seems that chances that are straight on in front of the keeper are harder to score, which results in this superkeeper business :)

Alright I will try that the next game

All this talk of super keepers. I dont have that problem at all! I always manage to finish top scorers, or close to, in all the leagues I've played in.

"Superkeepers" don't exist. From what I can gather from other threads, there's a defensive bug that means that a lot of easy through balls can be played, and the saves the keepers make are merely to stop too many goals being scored.

The term 'superkeeper' is what most people use to describe the overly effective goalkeeping seen on some occasions. It's like they have these long invisible arms.

'Ghostkeepers' would be a more appropriate word for it. :p

Archived