Phil-MaCrackin

Is 10.1 better than 10.2?

9 posts in this topic

I haven't had any problems with "superkeepers". 10.2 is much better than 10.1 due to the improved match engine, plus some other things fixed.

I haven't had any problems with "superkeepers".
Nope, superkeepers are a hoax.

deluded :rolleyes:

No superkeeper sydrome here, and 4-4-2 finally works after years of trying :D. Hooray for 10.2!!

Apart from the claim of superkeepers, what are other peoples issues with the patch? The number of 1 v 1 misses/chances is too high once again, but it evens out, just an ME issue, not superkeepers imo.

I haven't had any problems with "superkeepers". 10.2 is much better than 10.1 due to the improved match engine, plus some other things fixed.
Nope, superkeepers are a hoax.

No issue from me either. In my last 5 seasons i have been the top scoring team in the league and i've had the best defence for 4 of them. Perhaps i have a superkeeper? :rolleyes:

The number of 1 v 1 misses/chances is too high once again, but it evens out, just an ME issue, not superkeepers imo.

If I'm not mistaken, what you're referring to is indeed the superkeeper problem that people are complaining about.

The so-called 'superkeeper' issue has been discussed to death elsewhere, we don't need another thread to discuss this. To answer the OP, we always recommend people update to the latest version - personally I think the 10.2 has certainly improved the game. Thanks.