Oliver & Paul Collyer - M.B.E.s

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT - an MBE for causing so many arguments and divorces! Only joking, I've been a big fan since the very beginning when my best mate brought his Amiga version round to my house a few days after it came out. Somehow I've managed to fit in two children and a proper career around my Championship/Football Manager careers. You have brought many hours of fun and frustration to millions of people's lives and should rightfully be proud of your achievements.

Congratualtions for putting something good into the last 20 odd years of my life with CM and FM and recently letting me put something back into the game.

Well deserved award for you both....... :thup: :thup:

I'm not British, so i do not know how special is it to be awarded with a MBE(don't even know bout' it till i google-d it). Then again, judging from the responses, i'm guessing it must really be a big award. So congrats to the both of you.

It's a pretty big award, yeah. It's recognition from the Queen that you've contributed massively to life in the country, although the lowest recognition you can get iirc?

Congratulations sirs

Hold on, they're not getting knighted! That's being saved for Steve Coppell.

Archived